• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DiZ theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
It's in the works, so if you agree or can disprove this theory, please do so...

Okay. You all know how all of the Organization members have X's in their name, Like AXel, ZeXion, and LeXaeus, right? Why doesn't DiZ have an X? Is it possible that he's not even part of the Organization, and that they were reffering to someone else when they say "Superior", like Ansem? If this is true, then DiZ might play a bigger role in KH2 than we thought... Even if he IS a Main Villain.

Please give Feedback, positive or negative, I don't care. Just Read and Reply.

A

Audo

Okay...
The X thing is true but DiZ is Ansem's Shell BTW.
Anyways if you remember a scene in R/R in CoM Zexion said there were two scents in the basment one was the Supieor and the other was Riku who smelle dlike the Supieor (DiZ is Ansem's Shell and Riku had Ansem in his heart see what im saying?) Anyways there were only two people in the basement at that time; DiZ and Riku. So what im saying is that DiZ is the Supieor and maybe his name is just short for something.

Majik1387

Though your name with an X in it theory kinda makes sense, i do think he is in the order as the leader and the reason there's no X in his name is he wants to seperate himself from the rest, showing he's the leader.

Am i the only one who noticed that the name DiZ is kinda like the first part of the word disney?

DiZ-Dis

could this mean something?

A

Audo

Its been confirmed they all have X's in there names becaus ethe X stands for something. I think they were just having a name writing block and they choose DiZ.
BTW Majik Axel is missing from your sig thing, Same with DiZ

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Guys..ever thought that Diz might not be his real name?He is still apart of Ansem..so..He could be hiding his real name which would have an X in itXD

But no one knows...the Superior could be able to not add an X in his name..making him a superior...

A

Audo

Well whats the point of that if he has other characters that didnt die? Anyways as i said it seems that the DiZ is the supieror

Majik1387

Guys, my sig doesn't have characters for certain reasons to my knowledge, except for sora and the rest of the good guys. I just took some orginization member pics and put them in.
Thaks for paying attention to my sig but this is a DiZ forum.

I think DiZ is somehow related to Yen Sid(The sorcerer that Mickey was apprentice to) from Fantasia.

Majik1387

Majik1387 said:
I think DiZ is somehow related to Yen Sid(The sorcerer that Mickey was apprentice to) from Fantasia.

Not related like blood related but somehow they have something to do with each other. In Fantasia, Mickey was apprentice to Yen. In KH2, it's a possibility he's apprentice to DiZ. But I do think there is a tie between DiZ and Ansem also.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
But... What if DiZ and Riku are Directly connected? i mean, he never shows up to Sora, but I guess that's because Sora is pure of heart, which means that he has no darkness in his heart. Bu then that would mean that DiZ seeks darkness, too... I'm rambling, so someone please come out with a different idea.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Anyways if you remember a scene in R/R in CoM Zexion said there were two scents in the basment one was the Supieor and the other was Riku who smelle dlike the Supieor (DiZ is Ansem's Shell and Riku had Ansem in his heart see what im saying?) Anyways there were only two people in the basement at that time; DiZ and Riku. So what im saying is that DiZ is the Supieor and maybe his name is just short for something.

Actually the two scents were Maleficent and Riku:

Lexaeus: Let it go, Vexen. Zexion, tell us. What did you detect?

Zexion: Visitors. I picked up two scents in the castle's lowest basement. One
of them was Maleficent, but —

Vexen: Absurd. The witch is gone. She cannot return from the realm of darkness
of her own volition.

Zexion: If you'd let me finish... The scent belonged to a very convincing
double. But I can't say much beyond that, since the would-be Maleficent
is no more. Our other visitor saw to that.

Lexaeus: Who is it?

Zexion: I don't know... But the scent was very similar to the Superior's.
Exactly similar, if I may say.

Vexen: Rubbish!

Zexion: Fact, Vexen. Now, what shall we do?

Lexaeus: Let us bide our time and see what develops.

And as you know the other was Riku.

And mine is that DiZ is directly related to Ansem, somehow...

DiZ is Ansem's shell.

But I do think there is a tie between DiZ and Ansem also.

DiZ is Ansem's shell.

What if DiZ and Riku are Directly connected?

The Darkness in Riku's heart is Ansem.

Ansem = Heart
DiZ = Shell
DiZ + Ansem = Complete Ansem

Amphx

For the new Unknown that was revealed at E3, could his name be "Amphx"? The X is there, just a thought.

diogo14

but isn't DiZ and Ansem the same person??? And who gave the name DiZ to him? Was it in KH: CoM??? someone answer me please

BTW the new organization member name (i think) is Xaldin

J

joec328

As one of you guys said I think that Diz is very similar to Disney. The thing that made me think that it could be actually Walt himself is because I read in an early KH review that square wanted to put Walt in the game but Disney refused, also Mickey said (in COM) that he felt like he met him before or that he felt that he knew him so it could be possible that it could be Disney or the Fantasia guy. If it was Ansem he would of right away recognize that it was Ansem himself, but I think that Diz would be one of the most mysterious and important characters in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back