• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DiZ theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dragondreamer02

lost souls 7 7 is right. how did you guys get that
Diz is the shell of Ansem????

D

Dark Heart

i think the Z in DiZ's name might mean something. wat do u think?!

Majik1387

.:KL:. said:
DiZ is Ansem's shell.

He is not Walt Disney or from Fantasia.

END OF STORY.

People are allowed to have different theories other than your shell theory(which I think is bull, by the way). If we want to believe DiZ is Yen Sid, let us. I'm not asking, I'm telling.

keybladehitokiri

Website
www.everonward.tk
Maybe it was a writing block... lol. The really couldn't of put an x in there I mean, Dix? Do you know how many wise-cracks would be made off of that. lol But no x being in there is odd, I don't think we know enough about XIII organization to give a meaningful post.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Well if you want to be an idiot and believe crap go ahead.

DiZ is an original character created for KH2.

Just like Sora and the others.

And if you put Ansem Reports and Reverse/Rebirth you get the obvious.

And I don't care what you think. I was just telling you the obvious.

And DiZ being Yen Sid is bull. The shell theory is not bull unless its used on the BHK and Namine which I don't do.

One-Winged-Angel

Have you noticed that the Z in DiZ could be capitolized for a reason? Maybe he gets a special letter because he has acheived something that the others have not, like coming back from being a heartless?. Maybe DiZ is the superior......

DiZ'journey

I think that DiZ is Ansem's shell because the director already told us that when the heart leaves the body the body and soul vanish but it is not the end it goes to another real where it becomes another existence but without a heart it doesnt truly existe therefor Non-execistent one or a Nobodie. now ansem left his body and it became a shell. when you meet DiZ he says he is Ansem and he is not, which goes back to the shell part. now when Mickey meets DiZ he says that has a feeling that he knows him from someware and we know from the ansem reports that Ansem met a king from anothe world which was most likey was Mickey and because DiZ is ansem and isn't that would explain why Mickey didnt reconise him

Twilight power

Guys This is spoken from one of the unknowns in hollow bastion
"DiZ is Ansem,But not ansem"
This means that DiZ is the shell of ansem , but he no longer has the darkness inside him than he once did. Ansem still lives in rikus heart

DiZ + Ansem merge : COMPLETE ANSEM

Majik1387

Twilight power said:
Guys This is spoken from one of the unknowns in hollow bastion
"DiZ is Ansem,But not ansem"
This means that DiZ is the shell of ansem

That could mean anything.

BHK_DUDE1200

If Diz Meets Ansem They Would Be Powrfull
Just Like If Bhk Meets Sora, He Might Turn Evil And Cause Havoc

DiZ'journey

that would only be true if BHK was Sora's shell i think that sora and the BHK have a different connection that mabey both of them forgot and mabey thats part of what Namine tells BHK.... but thats off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back