• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DKSigma3713 Event features Demo of BBS (My thought)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Its gonna be amazing. At least, I believe they release finally the third playable character, lol, its Aqua after all, but some ppl guess its someone else.

I think all three playable characters will be playable in the Demo version. At the Jump Festa Event was 358 also playable, it featured 4 different characters, Xigbar, Axel, Saix and Roxas.

This BBS Demo will hopefully present all 3 characters.

And the missions:

Terra is at sunset horizons, he must defeat several enemys and then he confronts MX, then there is a little conversation between them. After that, MX will fight with Terra. But in the end, MX flew.

Ven meets DS once again.

Aqua, her task is quite difficult to imagine lol.

I think she is in destiny islands.

What do you expect of the demo?

A

Audo

Its gonna be amazing. At least, I believe they release finally the third playable character, lol, its Aqua after all, but some ppl guess its someone else.

I think all three playable characters will be playable in the Demo version. At the Jump Festa Event was 358 also playable, it featured 4 different characters, Xigbar, Axel, Saix and Roxas.
They're not going to reveal the third character by demo. If anything it will be by the new trailer.

And the missions:

Terra is at sunset horizons, he must defeat several enemys and then he confronts MX, then there is a little conversation between them. After that, MX will fight with Terra. But in the end, MX flew.
They're not going to use a crucial scene as the demo...
And not from the final world either.

Ven meets DS once again.
How is that a demo? We watched his ass get kicked o______O

Well there would be nothing for her to kill or do there...

Awards

Liar, the third character is Pooh.

I think all three playable characters will be playable in the Demo version.

All three characters in 1 demo? I don't think so.

You already said that...

And the missions:

MX shouldn't be the first boss in any of the scenarios. He disappears, remember?

Ven meets DS once again.

Once again? But the demo will most likely be the first level, and you can't meet someone again for the first time.

Aqua, her task is quite difficult to imagine lol.

That's because she's not important enough to have a role in BBS

I don't.

What do you expect of the demo?

Not a lot, just the first level of Terra's scenario.

A

Audo

^If not the first world, it is going to be a world that we have seen a lot of.
Meaning most likely Cinderella, or Sleeping Beauty.
And I doubt any story will be revealed, just battling.

Awards
^If not the first world, it is going to be a world that we have seen a lot of.
Meaning most likely Cinderella, or Sleeping Beauty.
And I doubt any story will be revealed, just battling.

A no cut-scene epic where we get stuck in the Ball Room of Beast's Castle for 30 minutes fighting off swarms of whatevertheyares?

A

Audo

A no cut-scene epic where we get stuck in the Ball Room of Beast's Castle for 30 minutes fighting off swarms of whatevertheyares?
Well, if Beast's Castle were in the game, than yah, lol.
I doubt the demo would be 30 min though.

Raiko

Come break me down
30 seconds of gameplay isnt enough (for me..it isnt.too short)
For BbS: Why would you expect Ven to meet a boss in the demo?a bit too early to for that.ppl need to get used to the system first. Terra in sunset horizons..i doubt that. it must one of the worlds in the magazine scans (e.g. cinderella or sleeping beauty) For Aqua (is she is the thrid playable char) she must somewhere else other than Destiny islands.

What i would like to expect to see is...a multiplayer mode for BbS

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I want to say that Roxas, Axel, Saix, and Xigbar are in 358/2 days not BBS. Unless you were stating you saw that trailer or heard of that...but yeah..I guess so.

A

Audo

I want to say that Roxas, Axel, Saix, and Xigbar are in 358/2 days not BBS. Unless you were stating you saw that trailer or heard of that...but yeah..I guess so.
He was talking about 358/2 Days when he mentioned them.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Since the 358/2 Days demo only featured four out of the thirteen playable characters, maybe the BBS demo will only feature one character.
Still, since there were more characters to program in 358/2 Days, maybe the BBS demo will have all three, seeing as that's ten less characters to program.

A

Audo

Since the 358/2 Days demo only featured four out of the thirteen playable characters, maybe the BBS demo will only feature one character.
Still, since there were more characters to program in 358/2 Days, maybe the BBS demo will have all three, seeing as that's ten less characters to program.
There's fourteen playable characters.

Well they aren't the same developing team. They handle different things. If you recall BBS was in developement way before 358/2 Days was and it isn't getting a demo until just now.

The demo was only the multiplayer part too.

There will most likely only be one scenario, two at most.

Y

Yannis

Once again? But the demo will most likely be the first level, and you can't meet someone again for the first time.
Fail. KHII´s demo had Underground and Land of the Dragons.

You trust too much onto 358-demo.

The demo will have at least Sleeping Beauty -world because it was in the trailer, so it is the most finished world. Also you can see it in many scans.

Riku X

im betting the demo will be showing you how the game works and how to use the character. characters playable wise, it will probably be Terra because he has had the most revealed about him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back