• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DLC dreams you know won’t come true

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Customizing Sora's appearance like with Aqua in 0.2, and also having them in cutscenes.
Or maybe being able carry over the outfit you made for Aqua in 0.2 if you have a save file for the game. That said, I don't think any of the cosmetics actually stuck around in the cutscenes during 0.2.

Any

Awards
A lot of what I wanted to say has been covered so I'm just gonna focus a sec on one thing I've been thinking about lately.

Addressing Xemnas' connection to Terra, Ven, and Aqua.

I was bound to talk about Mansex eventually. :LOL: But....out of everyone, his character was shafted to most.

His talking with Aqua's armor was originally a big deal, but was never touched upon afterwards. That one scene in 0.2 where Xehanort is talking with Aqua maaaay have something to do with it, but I just don't see it, nothing was said in interviews or the Ultimania, and this is a case where "because darkness" is actually a better reason for once.

In Days, Xemnas gave Roxas a pat on the shoulder. This was meant to show his connection with Terra, as Terra did the same with Ven in the BBS beta trailer, but was removed in the final version. So now it means nothing.

Xemnas' "So, sleep has taken you again." toward a comatosed Roxas was a pretty damn important line, again showing his Terra side, but was cut from the 1.5 Remix scenes. Xemnas also wanted to find the Chamber of Waking in order to find his other "friend" (Ven), yet he has no involvement with Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure in KH3.

These bits from Xemnas showed there was something more to his character, but nothing came from it. Instead of these things being addressed, Xemnas just exists in KH3 because he's expected to be and look pretty.

I always found it interesting on just how much Terra and Xehanort he might be, especially when you consider that he could have been in the same boat as Roxas and had been a zombie upon creation as, since Sora getting his memories back caused Roxas' lack thereof, Ansem having the apprentice's memories would theoretically mean Xemnas didn't. So what he does know from his apprentice days would be from memory leaks (like those things Roxas had) or being told by others. Because of the complete mess his creation was, he has muscle memory and vague memories from Terra (and I guess Xehanort too.)

So I doubt something like the DLC would address something like this considering the amount of attention it would need and how Nomura seems to just not want to do it given how it's never touched on at all in the base game. I'm still bummed Xemnas didn't get any interaction with TVA.

And now he's dead.

This is why I think Xemnas should have played that role at Land of Departure instead of Vanitas. It made zero sense for Vanitas to be there unlike, Xemnas, who was searching for Ventus and wanted him. Too bad that plot point was dropped :/

What I want:

Playable Kairi

Repliku and Riku + Naminé interaction

I really wanted the Disney characters mess with the og villains more. Like what Jack did to Luxord or what Sully did to Vanitas or Woody roasting Young Xehanort

Elsa or Anna could have thrown a snowball at Larxene. Baymax embarrassing Dark Repliku by giving him a hug for being a brat. Brats need love & comfort too and I could see Dark Repliku fighting his way out lmao

Edit: Also, the organization members having gummiphones >>>>

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
The other protagonists having reactions and poses when we use the camera.

Org. XIII having reactions and poses when we use the camera.
I can understand the other protagonist having poses and reactions (perhaps after their respective fights or during an added story section), but how would you trigger a reaction from the Organization? What, would they just momentarily pause mid-fight and say something witty while looking at the camera?

Lol, I can already imagine Larxene scoffing and rolling her eyes at the sight.

Amadeus

Awards
I can understand the other protagonist having poses and reactions (perhaps after their respective fights or during an added story section), but how would you trigger a reaction from the Organization? What, would they just momentarily pause mid-fight and say something witty while looking at the camera?

Lol, I can already imagine Larxene scoffing and rolling her eyes at the sight.

I'm not sure about pausing, but giving them little lines scolding Sora for pulling out a camera in the middle of a battle would be funny (and certainly worth all the damage incurred in the process, lol). I can see some characters, like Larxene, taking a pause to fully and properly voice her displeasure, or otherwise taunting because "oooh Mister Hero-of-the-Keyblade thinks he's tough enough to take a break from fighting, huh?"

There's also the option of having certain bosses have unique attacks or lines to announce that they're going to take advantage of the opening. In particular, I can see Xigbar taking aim at the camera and saying something like, "Better put that thing away," or "Oh, so that's how you wanna play?" The variety of reactions possible would be really good character moments, however brief, and could potentially hammer home that maybe Marluxia, Larxene, and Luxord weren't ever completely sold on the Organization's goal, whereas YMX would never let up because he's fully committed to the scheme, and Xigbar plays with you because he already knows that everyone and everything's right where he wants them.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hayner, Pence, and Olette having reactions and poses when we use the camera too since they don't have one.
And they're even the ones who introduce the freaking camera!!!

This is why I think Xemnas should have played that role at Land of Departure instead of Vanitas. It made zero sense for Vanitas to be there unlike, Xemnas, who was searching for Ventus and wanted him. Too bad that plot point was dropped :/
I wouldn't say Vanitas being there made zero sense, but Xemnas would have been a 100% more logical choice. Heck, both could have been there. Aqua fights Xemnas while SDG fight Vanitas. Would have made more sense for Aqua to fight solo because SDG were stopped by another antagonist, instead of Aqua blocking them with her barrier because ?????

I really wanted the Disney characters mess with the og villains more. Like what Jack did to Luxord or what Sully did to Vanitas or Woody roasting Young Xehanort

Elsa or Anna could have thrown a snowball at Larxene. Baymax embarrassing Dark Repliku by giving him a hug for being a brat. Brats need love & comfort too and I could see Dark Repliku fighting his way out lmao
Or Marluxia getting hit with a frying pan or being to one who trips on Rapunzel's hair.

My thoughts on Org. XIII having humiliating defeats against Disney characters vary, but I'm slightly disappointed it didn't happen with all of them. 😆

Edit: Also, the organization members having gummiphones >>>>
Yeeeeeeeeeees!

I'm not sure about pausing, but giving them little lines scolding Sora for pulling out a camera in the middle of a battle would be funny (and certainly worth all the damage incurred in the process, lol). I can see some characters, like Larxene, taking a pause to fully and properly voice her displeasure, or otherwise taunting because "oooh Mister Hero-of-the-Keyblade thinks he's tough enough to take a break from fighting, huh?"

There's also the option of having certain bosses have unique attacks or lines to announce that they're going to take advantage of the opening. In particular, I can see Xigbar taking aim at the camera and saying something like, "Better put that thing away," or "Oh, so that's how you wanna play?" The variety of reactions possible would be really good character moments, however brief, and could potentially hammer home that maybe Marluxia, Larxene, and Luxord weren't ever completely sold on the Organization's goal, whereas YMX would never let up because he's fully committed to the scheme, and Xigbar plays with you because he already knows that everyone and everything's right where he wants them.
^^^^^
This, and little things like this are always a blast. It's also a bit of a disappointment how no one reacts to Sora being a dingus.

A few other reactions~
Luxord: "So you believe you have the winning hand?" "Don't celebrate until the last card is dealt." "Do you see this as a game?"

Vanitas: "What? You want us to take a family photo?"

Ansem: *gets more depressed seeing Sora treat the fight like a joke*

Last edited:

Kirankrt

Randall should have been a boss fight. Him not being a fighter doesn't stop him from going invisible and screwing with machinery or taking cheap shots at us while fighting something else.

Thinking isn't hard.
This! I don’t get Pixar saying no. Randall got beaten up a LOT in the film so I don’t see how him beaten by a key would be any different.

In a series where Clayton of all people and the Magic Mirror are bosses, I don’t see excuses for no other Disney bosses.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Randall should have been a boss fight. Him not being a fighter doesn't stop him from going invisible and screwing with machinery or taking cheap shots at us while fighting something else.

Thinking isn't hard.
My biggest gripe with KH3 honestly was that the boss fights were all basically run up to enemy and beat them up. I loved having fights like Ursula (first one in KH1), Oogie Boogie (first one in KH1 and KH2), Xigbar (in KH2), and basically any other boss fights that were different than just waiting for a moment to attack then running up to them and beating them up. I liked having to do other things to get the opportunity to attack, it added a lot of character to the fight and made each one memorable.

Granted (especially with critical mode) the giant heartless fights feel more engaging, but there's way more that can be done for a humanoid boss that has established character traits. Personally, I felt like they should have gone the KH1 route of 2-part boss fights: the Disney villain, then the giant fight. They could have had us fight Mother Gothel (enhanced with Marluxia's power) in the tower alongside Rapunzel and Flynn, then after we beat her, Marluxia steps in and helps her get the advantage over us -- he throws Sora/Donald/Goofy out the window which lets Gothel continue the film plot... then Flynn cuts Rapunzel's hair and then we fight her giant heartless.

the red monster

Awards
Playable kairi
anti aqua as a data battle
more disney fights like hades and randall

disney233

Awards
Much as I want Disney fights, Pixar made themselves clear that they don't want their characters to be beaten up. Which is unfortunate. And it's somewhat hard for me to see Hans & Gothel as a boss. Well...I can see Hans fighting, but not Gothel. Nah, the problem were the world choices in my opinion. If we had more believable worlds with more believable boss fights, such as the Great Mouse Detective, Jungle Book, Wreck-it-Ralph, Sword in the Stone, Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Princess & the Freaking Frog then we'd had more believable Disney boss fights.

Hell, I can see a boss fight with Cruella DeVille than I can with Gothel, and that's saying something.

Back