• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Do black ppl wipe their asses after they take

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
a $#!t????? Because whenever me and my dad go to public restrooms he is always tells me to flush first and wipe the seat down with hand sanitizer before I sit because black Africans have aides and never to touch anything in the bathroom because they never wipe or wash their hands when their done, if this is true that is disgusting!

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
It is.
21ec84n.jpg

Dude where else am I supposed to ask, the asking-a-mod thread is for questions about the forum only... In case you couldn't tell this is different, SEESH!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
a $#!t????? Because whenever me and my dad go to public restrooms he is always tells me to flush first and wipe the seat down with hand sanitizer before I sit because black Africans have aides and never to touch anything in the bathroom because they never wipe or wash their hands when their done, if this is true that is disgusting!

dude those guys are fuckin nasty i thought everyone knew that.
itt we spread awareness of the dangers of the black ass

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm worried about you Jiminy's Nobody.
You need to believe your parents, especially when they're telling you the most common of knowledge.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member

You shouldn't believe your dad about everything. I mean, lots of people get aids not just African Americans. And, it's pretty hard to get aids. I mean, it's ridiculous to blame any group for aids.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

What...I don't even...

images

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
You should belive every thing your parents tell you.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
You shouldn't believe your dad about everything. I mean, lots of people get aids not just African Americans. And, it's pretty hard to get aids. I mean, it's ridiculous to blame any group for aids.

he didn't say "African Americans", he said "black Africans"

bonking racist p.o.s.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
thats_racist1.gif

seriously though, I find this thread distasteful. Shouldn't it be in FI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back