• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do Nobodies and Heartless age?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusGaurdian

Probably not, because Zexion was the youngest assistant of AtW, and he doesn't look like an adult yet so hes probably the same age as he was when he became a nobody.

On the other hand, he could've been a 6 or 7 year old assistant (highly unlikely)

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com
Umm...I would probably think so. I mean, they're Nobodies, but they still retain a human form, and human beings are (and always will be) subject to age.
Of course, if you want to dive deeper into it, everything grows older, but the question is if they simply retain their youthful appearance.
But yeah, long story short, I think they do age physically.

waynesora

hmmm i would guess so. cause roxas and namine kinda do look more like their 15 year old sora and kairi selfs, than the little old 14 selfs lol.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Namine is taller in KHII than in CoM, and Roxas is the same height as Sora in KHII, so it is obvious that at least the human form Nobodies age physically.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
The heartless are the embodiment of darkness. Apparently, in KH, darkness is eternal. So I guess that means the heartless are eternal beings. (aka don't age)

I'm not so sure about nobodies, though.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Probably not, because Zexion was the youngest assistant of AtW, and he doesn't look like an adult yet so hes probably the same age as he was when he became a nobody.

On the other hand, he could've been a 6 or 7 year old assistant (highly unlikely)

Will Zexion can just be realy short for his age.

I think that humen from do age just like Namine and Roxas.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Well Roxas was basically born looking his age. It wasn't long after Sora lost his heart that Roxas appeared, and there's no way he grew that age in like a year.

I think nobodies look the same age as they are when they get seperated from themselves, and probably stay that way.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah, they should if they are the body and soul, namely referring to the ones who look human

Anagram

Banned
I don't think heartless do where there darkness and all, but as for nobodies I ain't sure. -_-

DaisyDuck

I find it amusing that Zexion is used as the example of Nobodies not aging. Just because he is the youngest of the original six doesn't mean he is a kid. Some people are just naturally small and lightly built.

I tend to think of him as 18 but he could just as easily be a baby-faced 28, as he doesn't appear to have many strenuous tasks or responsibilities to harden him. Since he often seen mostly in the company of Lexaeus and Vexen it only renforces the impression adolesence because they are both very tall and much broader, and obviously have a lot more stress to deal with than Zexion.

UrbanQuattrus

Someone is forgetting Re:CoM.

Thanks for saving me from asking the question.

Sora's apparent change from CoM to KH2 shows that heartless - at least human-shaped ones - do age. Then again, perhaps Xehanort's heartless could preserve itself indefinitely, as it had more power as a heartless, or maybe it would have something to do with Sora not even realizing he's a heartless... aging would be a psychosomatic kind of thing. Then again, Xehanort's heartless was without form for nearly the entirety of its nine years as a heartless, so maybe it looked the same upon possessing Riku's body as it did when it gave up its humanity in the first place.

As for nobodies, I guess the bit about Namine's appearance is evidence that they do age. Otherwise, we don't have anything for or against it.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Heartless, regular Nobodies, and most of Organization XIII don't age. Heartless are just darkness so they really can't age, Nobodies are just zombies so there's no real point in aging. Plus the weaker Nobodies bodies are morphed so they look nothing like who they used to be. As for Organization XIII, meh. Only Roxas and Namine only seem to be able to age possibly because their Somebodies are still alive and aging as well.

Ragnarocker

I doubt it. They stay with the age of the person or being they came from. I haven't seen a heartless nor a nobody with beard nor mustache.

~ragnarok

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I doubt it. They stay with the age of the person or being they came from. I haven't seen a heartless nor a nobody with beard nor mustache.

~ragnarok

-_- Wow you epic fail:

luxord3.jpg

And there it is. A pimp named Luxord. Luxord gets bitches so hard, I envy him.

Either way, the thread has been answered. Yes they do, or have you all not paid attention to Sora and Namine?

Ragnarocker

-_- Wow you epic fail:

luxord3.jpg

And there it is. A pimp named Luxord. Luxord gets bitches so hard, I envy him.

Either way, the thread has been answered. Yes they do, or have you all not paid attention to Sora and Namine?

Sorry, forgot completely of Luxord (since HIS THAT IMPORTANT).
Anyways, remember thats a nobody that came from someone with beard, not that he aged and got it.

~ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back