• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do remind abilities overwrite previous ones?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
I was wondering because I am not sure to remember correctly.
Do remind abilities overwrite the previous ones from the base game (like the flash of light finisher or some other extra moves)?
Because if that's the case that's a bit weird to have enabled abilities that you cannot use.

okhi12

Awards
I don't remember, but in KH1 and KH2 any abilities that are mutually exclusive can't be activated at the same time. It should be the same for KH3.

the red monster

Awards
I remember both finishers being activated. i got magic flash and the other one randomly
speed slash will be active too

AegisXIII

Awards
Maybe I am confusing them with the basic attacks with no ability at all. If I think about it, there is not a lot of combat abilities in the base game.

okhi12

Awards
Maybe I am confusing them with the basic attacks with no ability at all. If I think about it, there is not a lot of combat abilities in the base game.
Yeah, that was one of my issues with the base game. The gameplay relies too much on keyblade transformations and attraction flow but the basic combat was a bit lacking. Thankfully the free update improved it.

Back