• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u think a release date will be given at TGS 2005?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do u think a release date will be given at TGS 2005?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah most likely. although Square pres said that the release date would be given over the internet????? maybe at the TGS site or most likely the home page for KH2. but we may get the new trailer from TGS so lets hope fo rthat and the release date. lol

O

Onewingedangel6

yeah they would prob give it out on TGS 2005 but who knows maybe they might give it out online earlier than the TGS 2005

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Yes Yochi Wada said a release will be given on the internet soon. So expect a release date next month at TGS 05

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
g unit...anyways its coming in a few days most likely...thats what one of the guys said

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Does it really matter right now? We know its end 2005 for Japan, and they wont give a US/EU release date anyways. So its not important for us...

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Ok I thought they already gave out the release date for this game Winter of this year so that must mean December or November so there's your release date right there

M

MegaFlare

I hope this isn't a release date topic in disguise, those of you who are arguing about when it will be released. :p

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
MegaFlare said:
I hope this isn't a release date topic in disguise, those of you who are arguing about when it will be released. :p
ummmmmmm.....not so much. if you were addressing this to me then i get it. i only said that cause it's confirmed by a Square member, not some website postin crap up. (that's the only conditions that you are supposed to post release date stuff; i read it in the rules.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back