• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do U Think That KH2MX+ will release in NA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do U Think that KHMX+ will release in NA

• YES :)

Votes: 51 92.7%
  • no :(

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaisers love

yes I do think it will be released in NA, because Numora knows the largest fan base is in NA where they sold the most copies. He knows that he will lose a lot of popularity if they don`t release it in NA. There is also a little thing called cash to be made by releasing it for all the english speaking fans.

I said NA a lot.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yup, I think our chances are higher this time. There are clearly a lot more fans in NA that are dying for this game. It would be a big mistake on SE's part not to think about the American Audience, when it is bigger then all others.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Yea, it probably will be released to NA.

Kingdom Hearts has become very popular in NA, and SE would make alot more money.

XeonZ

Yeah probably, the larger fanbase is here and everything else. Plus special editions are becoming common now as to be released outside of Japan.

Little_Red

betch.
they will probably release it here in the us. well, they probably are...we'll find out in a few months anyway

There's a very high chance it might come to NA because Square Enix will know it will piss us off. But they might keep the Japanese voices in Re:CoM.

Silent-Wings

I vote yes, I think it would be a mistake not to release it here, judging by the overall sucess of the series in NA.

juro

i vote yeah also, mainly because the game has a lot more changes than when the original Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix was released. So with so much of a difference and a Re:CoM they'll definately bring it out to NA. Cause with this being brought over they'll gain a lot of profit...LOL

TepidShark

Awards
I think it will come to NA because I really doubt the places like EGM would say it is coming to the US based on just a rumor.

arckx

I don't think they'll release it in north america just for the fact that they can. They did it with the last one what's stopping them form doing it again. IT SUCKS IF THEY DON'T :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back