• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do U Think That KH2MX+ will release in NA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do U Think that KHMX+ will release in NA

• YES :)

Votes: 51 92.7%
  • no :(

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
yes I do think it will be released in NA, because Numora knows the largest fan base is in NA where they sold the most copies. He knows that he will lose a lot of popularity if they don`t release it in NA. There is also a little thing called cash to be made by releasing it for all the english speaking fans.

I said NA a lot.

Yes, I agree with you. He'll lose my support for him if he doesn't release it here, that's for sure...-_-

D

Dexter

The 3 People who said "No" get this.........

The first FM was not released to America because America and Europe got alot of extra's, while Japan got nothing. So Nomura decided that he should make kh1 FM just for Japan since japan got nothing. So yeah basically it means this: japan was pissed, Nomura became a kiss asser an said I'll give Japan All of America's additions plus some more!

An there weren't enough extra's to make it sell. I mean Only the Extreme Hardcore kh fans will buy the game just to fight Xemnas, some re-colored heartless, an two cut-scenes.

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
The 3 People who said "No" get this.........

The first FM was not released to America because America and Europe got alot of extra's, while Japan got nothing. So Nomura decided that he should make kh1 FM just for Japan since japan got nothing. So yeah basically it means this: japan was pissed, Nomura became a kiss asser an said I'll give Japan All of America's additions plus some more!

An there weren't enough extra's to make it sell. I mean Only the Extreme Hardcore kh fans will buy the game just to fight Xemnas, some re-colored heartless, an two cut-scenes.
= just about ALL of us XD

tru master246

well it should Nomura should be on a money chase with these latest projects so itll DEFENITELY come here no questions asked

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
Well.. I can see someone getting a little tired of something after being with it almost their entire career. BUT, that's why he has FFvs.XIII!! I, personally, would much rather have a KHIII than a FM+, but that's just the way the dice rolls somtimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back