• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u think there is going to be a kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness eternal

well i hope there will be kh3! and if he wants to end the series he needs to make it go out with one big bang! sorta like a keyblade war! no secret ending but all questions satisfied. :)

Kairi_Helper_06

Sitting on this chair going between my Comp. and P
g4gamer said:
Well....I sure don't want to hear anything about a kingdom hearts 3 like right after I get kh2 because it would make the wait longer.If you wait maybe a year or two to figure out the news about a kh3, time seems shorter that you have to wait...so...yea...It'd be cool.But I can't imagine what the story would be like...
Lol, yeah, my mom didn't let me get KH until November...2005.LOL, and then I found out a week after I started playing the game.I finished the game in December, a week after Christmas, so technically, I've only been waiting for about a month.But I was hooked ever since my friend rented it in 2004.I'm gonna give her sister KH1 and/or KH2 this May for her birthday(she own the PS2 they use, so, yeah).:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back