• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u think they would ever make a kh fighter game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do u ever think they would make a kh fighter game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikufan1995

wouldnt be cool to if they made a kh fighter game simalar to soul callaber where u can choose ur char then their keyblade(s) or other weapon that would be cool.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This would make it kinda boring. I think the game is kinda like a fighter anyways. I mean, when Sora goes Anti, he's using his hands and feet! But if you mean Vs. fighing, that would be boring. I like fighting enemies with free range.

And I don't think Square is good with Beat Em Up's. The Bouncer was good, but could have been better. And Ehergiz. Dissidia is coming out though!

Twilightprince10

Sora V.S Yoda
Nope just cant see it, plus sora is too short it might work for yoda but sora is to busy at the coliseum to participate in soul caliber!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is this because SCIV just came out?

Well, if you want to have a KH game that is a fighter, just make a person in SCIV that looks close enough to Sora. I mean, if you can make a close resemblance to Solid Snake, I'm sure you can get at least a bit close to Sora.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It would be an interesting concept, but I doubt there would be one solely Kingdom Hearts.

Perhaps an overall Sqaure Enix fighter game? With characters from the Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Valkyrie Profile, Dragon Quest (I forget, is that Squeenix), TWEWY, etc.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It would be an interesting concept, but I doubt there would be one solely Kingdom Hearts.

Perhaps an overall Sqaure Enix fighter game? With characters from the Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Valkyrie Profile, Dragon Quest (I forget, is that Squeenix), TWEWY, etc.

If the game had TWEWY, KH, and FF together, I'd be a happy camper. And the Bouncer because it's a cool and much too short Beat Em Up.

DQ is, in fact, SE property.

Edit: That would be a big game since there are so many different main characters in each of those games except TWEWY.

trixchasin

technically there already is.
in CoM for GBA,
when you beat sora's story it opens up
a VS Mode where you can fight against friends.
because i have no friends i've never been actually
able to try it so i don't know what
characters or abilities are available,
but yeah i really think a KH-2D-fighting game
would be cool,
but that's just cuz i'm a fan of both genres lol

Stark

Bronze Member
Personally I dont think they would make one. Yeah it would probably be fun, but really who would buy it. KH is known for its rpgness not some fighting game.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'll go with maybe, one can never be sure what the future holds. A few months ago I'd never believe a Castlevania fighter would happen.

BTW, I've noticed that with the Dissidia game that "Final Fantasy" is the subtitle, not the main title. In theory future sequels could be called Dissidia: Dragon Quest or Dissidia Kingdom Hearts or even Dissidia: Square-Enix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back