• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you believe it might happen?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyKing

Do you think that in bbs we might find out how:

Saix got that X scar in his face and what does those two painting marks in Axel face means?!

Do you think Ansem the Wise will be shown in bbs, talking with Mickey and interacting with his apprentices?!

Also do you believe that in a future KH title mostly KH3:

Sora might remember Naminé?! Is kind of sad he forgot about her, don't care much about the memories he lost regarding the events in castle oblivion but I care about him not recalling about Naminé since both became friends... well sort of...

Also do you think we will someday face the organization somebodies heartless forms?! That would be so cool don't you think?! One down eleven to go.

Do you believe Ansem the wise survived to that explosion and might return?! Though I love that character I doubt he survived which make me think there will be a successor as Radiant Garden ruler right?! But who?!

If bbs becomes a success I think they should continue this "side story" for the psp owners and KH fans sake... Perhaps a sequel to bbs taking place before KH1 as well (obvious) with more somebodies revealed (Larxene and Marluxia hopefully) and a view of the FF gang in the days they lived in the Radiant Garden. I would like to have this keyblade War story more developed, if not in a bbs sequel perhaps in a prequel but that would seem wrong since the obvious point is to advance and not to step back especially when you are already in a prequel...

I have this feeling that each day goes stronger that bbs is setting the idea that in KH3 Donald and Goofy will settle down in Disney castle and Riku and Kairi will replace them as Sora fighting companions by wielding Keyblades as well, that would be kind of cool, is the idea I get by seeing Ven with terra and aqua.

I want to know what do you guys think about all of this.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Do you think Ansem the Wise will be shown in bbs, talking with Mickey and interacting with his apprentices?!

The talk with Mickey happened after BbS. But I'm sure AtW is in this, seeing as how we hear him narrating the last new trailer.

Sora might remember Naminé?!

It happened in KH2:FM+.

Also do you think we will someday face the organization somebodies heartless forms?! That would be so cool don't you think?! One down eleven to go.

Ummm, everyone except Xemnas had normal Heartless. Even Sora.

with more somebodies revealed (Larxene and Marluxia hopefully)

I'd rather not.

Kairi will replace them wielding Keyblades as well

Eww. I'd rather not. Maybe have her use her PoH powers but not another Keyblade wielder. Besides, she doesn't have a Keyblade.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
what does those two painting marks in Axel face means?!

Why would want to know why he has paint marks under his eyes? Those makes seem too unimportant to me.

I'm pretty sure Ven, Aqua, and Terra meet Ansem the Wise when they arrive to Radiant Garden.

Also do you believe that in a future KH title mostly KH3

More than likely, yes.

Sora might remember Naminé?! Is kind of sad he forgot about her, don't care much about the memories he lost regarding the events in castle oblivion but I care about him not recalling about Naminé since both became friends... well sort of...

Sora will never remember his encounter with Namine in Castle Oblivion. Those memories are forever lost.

EDIT: I forgot about that scene in Final Mix+.

You really want to relive KH1's plot?

Do you believe Ansem the wise survived to that explosion and might return?!

As much as I like Ansem the Wise, I really doubt he survived that explosion. I'd rather him stay dead, anyway.

By the way, Kairi doesn't have a Keyblade.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
In an FM scene, Sora did remind himself to promise Naminé before going against Xemnas.
1) Minus Xemnas, there Heartless would be normal, so like it would matter. Nothing special.
2) Chances are, we killed off the majority of their Heartless without knowing.
Do you believe Ansem the wise survived to that explosion and might return?! Though I love that character I doubt he survived which make me think there will be a successor as Radiant Garden ruler right?! But who?!
He might have been transfered into Jiminey's journal into Coded, though I'm not very well informed on that. And since Xehanort's coming back, I see him taking over RG, or Maleficent again.
If bbs becomes a success I think they should continue this "side story" for the psp owners and KH fans sake... Perhaps a sequel to bbs taking place before KH1 as well (obvious) with more somebodies revealed (Larxene and Marluxia hopefully) and a view of the FF gang in the days they lived in the Radiant Garden. I would like to have this keyblade War story more developed, if not in a bbs sequel perhaps in a prequel but that would seem wrong since the obvious point is to advance and not to step back especially when you are already in a prequel...

I have this feeling that each day goes stronger that bbs is setting the idea that in KH3 Donald and Goofy will settle down in Disney castle and Riku and Kairi will replace them as Sora fighting companions by wielding Keyblades as well, that would be kind of cool, is the idea I get by seeing Ven with terra and aqua.

I want to know what do you guys think about all of this.
Most of this is unlikely and why replace Donald and Goofy with Riku and Kairi. SDG is like, the best trio, man.
Crimson Jazz said:
Sora will never remember his encounter with Namine in Castle Oblivion. Those memories are forever lost.
Naminé said Sora would never lose the memories of CO, he would just forget. Hence the quote
\
forgotten, but not lost

Lonbilly

Awards
Don't act like that's been confirmed.

Seeing as how the only time she had a Keyblade (that was Riku's) and never uses it after one cutscene, I'm guessing that pretty much confirms she currently has no Keyblade.

State

Awards
T. Nomura also confirmed in an interview that the only Somebodies of the Organization members to be revealed are those of Number I (Xemnas) - Number VIII (Axel). In other words, no Somebody Marluxia. D:<

FantasyKing

That HAS been confirmed, by Nomura himself.

So let me get this straight... she gains a keyblade out of a sudden (perhaps because she shown to have a strong will to fight and help her friends) just to help Sora and Riku in that particularly moment?! She proves herself useful as keyblade wielder during that battle so what prevents Nomura of turning Kairi into a keyblade wielder in the future?! The past events enable her doing it so.

He said it but changes of minds are not impossible… they exist and Kairi will become a more active character, bet on it.

Sora^Fan

Saix got that X scar in his face and what does those two painting marks in Axel face means?!
Hopefully, this will be explained

It's possible but i doubt it

Sora might remember Naminé?!

If I recall correctly, that already happened in KHIIFM+

more somebodies revealed (Larxene and Marluxia hopefully)

That would be cool :36:

Riku and Kairi will replace them as Sora fighting companions

Oh, god! noo! Riku is all right but Kairi? ewww, nope. I hope that never, ever happens...*no offense to all you Kairi fans folk*

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Awards
So let me get this straight... she gains a keyblade out of a sudden

Borrows. She borrows one from Riku.

just to help Sora and Riku in that particularly moment?!

Pretty much. We never, ever see her use it afterwards. Ever.

She proves herself useful as keyblade wielder during that battle

Because knocking one Heartless into the air is useful. ANd then getting tackled by them. Yeah, definitely.

so what prevents Nomura of turning Kairi into a keyblade wielder in the future?! The past events enable her doing it so.

He said it but changes of minds are not impossible… they exist and Kairi will become a more active character, bet on it.

It's possible she may become one (though it's a dumb idea) but as of right now she is not one.

FantasyKing

Borrows. She borrows one from Riku.

Really?! Funny didn't know Riku had more than one keyblade and one decorated with flowers... my, what is Riku turning into?! (Sarcastically kidding with you, don't get mad).

Funny how people think that Kairi becoming a Keyblade wielder is a silly idea but having Donald as mage, Goofy as knight and both as companions isn't, make me want to redefine what's is normal these days...

Hopefully after Aqua proves to be a great keyblade wielder, perhaps then people around here give a kick in their machismo side.

Kairi is a special character, being a girl doesn’t turn her less cool than sora, riku or any other…

Lonbilly

Awards
Really?! Funny didn't know Riku had more than one keyblade and one decorated with flowers... my, what is Riku turning into?! (Sarcastically kidding with you, don't get mad).

Well the idea around here is that the Keyblade is based on the memories of Destiny Islands, which is actually possible.

Funny how people think that Kairi becoming a Keyblade wielder is a silly idea but having Donald as mage, Goofy as knight and both as companions isn't, make me want to redefine what's is normal these days...

It's the fact that the Keyblade is supposed to be a rare weapon and what-not. And then there's the fact that Kairi hasn't rightfully done anything to really earn a Keyblade, she just had Riku toss her one for all of two seconds. I wouldn't mind seeing her as a major mage since she is a PoH, but a Keyblader is just... redundant.

Kairi is a special character, being a girl doesn’t turn her less cool than sora, riku or any other…

That is true, but it's the fact that her character is really terrible. She basically shunned Riku all throughout KH1 and majority of KH2, got kidnapped three times (once in KH1, twice in KH2), is basically "obsessed" with Sora, etc.

Sora^Fan

You're absolutely right, but maybe it's her poor character development, her laying down lifelessly almost for an entire game or her getting kidnapped 3 times that makes her not likeable. Don't get me wrong, so people love Kairi but to me she still needs to prove herself

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
So let me get this straight... she gains a keyblade out of a sudden (perhaps because she shown to have a strong will to fight and help her friends) just to help Sora and Riku in that particularly moment?! She proves herself useful as keyblade wielder during that battle so what prevents Nomura of turning Kairi into a keyblade wielder in the future?! The past events enable her doing it so.He said it but changes of minds are not impossible… they exist and Kairi will become a more active character, bet on it.

She borrowed that Keyblade from Riku, only for that particular moment. It was confirmed in a book called "Another Report" that Riku has the ability to dual-wield and allowed Kairi to use his second Keyblade. It is not confirmed as to why the Keyblade looked the way it did.

And yeah, attacking one Heartless pretty much makes you useful. >_> (that's sarcasm, if you didn't notice)

Hopefully after Aqua proves to be a great keyblade wielder, perhaps then people around here give a kick in their machismo side.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Kairi's a plot device, nothing more.

FantasyKing

She borrowed that Keyblade from Riku, only for that particular moment. It was confirmed in a book called "Another Report" that Riku has the ability to dual-wield and allowed Kairi to use his second Keyblade. It is not confirmed as to why the Keyblade looked the way it did.

And yeah, attacking one Heartless pretty much makes you useful. >_> (that's sarcasm, if you didn't notice)

Kairi's a plot device, nothing more.

In case you didn't noticed the main series turn around Sora’s friendship with Riku and Kairi and the rest was made with that in mind, they are the center of the story anything else surround them. If people accept it or not is up to them... The main theme of this kind of games is “friendship”; friendship is the power to eradicate darkness.

What was Sora motivation to go on in his journey?! To find his friends... Anyone who doesn’t see this is seriously in denial...

Also she doesn't attack just one heartless, in that cut scene she attacks a few without counting the possible ones who came after behind stages (by other words while the action turned to Sora again).

DarkSoldier85

Another Report is a very poor thing to go on. It says that kairi's keyblade is the same as sora and riku's. You could take that to mean that kairi is able to wield it or that it was another form of riku's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back