• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you even notice the change in sora's voice anymore??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you notice it anymore??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudwolf124

lilked the change but when i started playing kh when i was done with kh2 the change became a little annoying because it was like Sora was takiong time out of his day to sound like a whiny little puss bag
But then again he is a whiny little puss bag

<3

Call me Love, love.
I just realized that I had forgotten what the old Sora sounded like. So I guess the transition was successful.

Opinion?

I noticed. It drove me a bit insane to start off. Than it grew on me, and got over it. I like the voice actor in KH2 better than KH1.

Anthony8123

I noticed it. It only makes sense because he got older, right? So obviously, at the age he was, the older he got, the more his voice would change. Though it wouldn't be mega dramatic, it would still be different, as 2 was a year after the first. Either way, the game came out 2 or 3 years after the first, so Haley's voice would change.

Elorah

Awards
The only time I really notice it is when I've been playing KH2 for a long time and then I decide to play KH1. It's not annoying or anything, but more of a 'oh yeah, i forgot about the voice' and you keep playing.

Rix

:)
Awards
I didn't really mind. He is getting older after all :/ And Sora was getting through puberty as well.. hehe..

rake

There was no option for "Yes I notice everytime he speaks, but I do not care." I vote in between the first and second option and by that I mean I didn't vote at all.

Secret7thNote

I really noticed the change because I constantly play KH1, but I personally think the KH2 Sora was better anyway. Mainly, because he had become more mature so the voice fit very well.

Quoted for truth^

I like KH2 Sora the way he is. He was great in KH1 but you can definitely see the maturity in his character and voice in KH2, I'm glad he changed and didn't stay exactly the same, plus Haley does a wonderful job, changed voice or not.

Ryuki90

Well, I don't really mind the changes in KH2 [in fact, I like it better]. But, the total change in Re:COM!!!! It's like, woah! Still can't get used to it

Codes12

I think it fits quite well. In fact, if it hadn't changed, I would have found it weird. I mean, TWO YEARS and his voice still sounds the same? I think it fits nicely.

DarkHeat

I got used to it after playing KH2 so much, then when I went back to KH1, I was like, "Oh yeah, his voice changed," then I just keep playing.

Axelfan008

It does seem a little weird, because when you watch the ending movie for I, his voice is High, but the one night later, its like BOOM, what...the crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back