• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you ever think they'll re release this game in beautiful HD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will this ever happen

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier

Awards
Hello,

Now before anyone says "But it's already in the 1.5+2.5 bundles" it isn't, that's just a 3 hour movie that just gives you the story of the game, a few cutscenes and journal entries (as well as cards for RE:COM). when you think about it, this was the first kingdom hearts game to have multiplayer, admittedly it was rudimentary but if you had friends it was a blast. If you were one of the lucky ones able to play as a four player team, you were in for a treat. you could play as your favorite organization member and slash your away against the heartless threat back to back, or revisit neverland as SDG to fulfill Sora's promise to return. Since we've come a long ways since the DS's limited hardware, there are numerous ways they could implement this, maybe an online mode? But obviously this would have to wait, we've got 3 on the horizon and that games been delayed long enough. Once it's released, Nomura can do whatever the heck he wants as far as i'm concerned.

What do you think? will we ever see an up to date online 3D KH game of day's caliber? or are we better off sticking with what we've got.

Meow Wow

Awards
As much as I would love for this to happen, I don't find it likley in the near future unless it were on a handheld or another MMO type game.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I contend that graphics and the hardware were the least of this game's issues and a remake needs to rethink the entire structure of Days.

Amadeus

Awards
I dream of a Days remake every day of my life. If they overhauled the gameplay, maybe with the command deck, I think it could be killer. Though I would prefer a remake used the classic graphics style....

D

Deleted member 246005

I rather we'd get something new than trying to catch lightning in a bottle again.

Introducing Xion in Days was a disadvantage for her than a benefit. A way to give her a second chance is to use her in the present and let her find a new role.

Same with the other Organization members.

TheMostRad

Once it's released, Nomura can do whatever the heck he wants as far as i'm concerned.

If only, but alas, SE has effectively got Nomura indentured for the next 5+ years thanks to the FF7 HD Remake.

And while I'd dig a proper 358/2 Days remake so we could at least get the action scenes the HD Cinematics denied us, I'd much sooner support resources going towards establishing actual multiplayer for the Mirage Arena in the 2.5 rereleases of BbS.

ReverofEnola

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Honestly, I would only enjoy a remake of this game if the gameplay was more in line with how the Persona series treated its calendar/days system. And even add in some social points for the Organization members to learn more about the various Organization members.

However, then again most KH fans in general don't even like turn-based JRPG's unfortunately :(

Veevee

Awards
I don't think so and honestly, I don't hope so. They would have to rework a lot of stuff and I mean a lot - besides, many people (including me) want this game to be more about the organisation members and that might lead to more retcons and if I'm sick of one thing in this series, it's retcons. I liked Days - but I guess it wouldn't pay off to make it completely new and since Square seems to be focusing on PS4 now, it wouldn't be enough with just an upscale.

D

Deleted member 246005

As much as people blame Xion for Days's shortcomings I'm not sure doing a game on Roxas was a good idea. I rather they did a game on Riku's time during this year or just a game with Axel (preferably set after DDD).

Last edited by a moderator:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
As much as people blame Xion for Days's shortcomings I'm not sure doing a game on Roxas was a good idea. I rather they did a game on Riku's time during this year or just a game with Axel.

I'm still waiting on a Mickey game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back