• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Do you get teased?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I've gotten teased for liking Kingdom Hearts. I was told that it was stupid game. I usually don't talk about it with my friends at school. Most of my friends at school don't like the same things that I do. They have also never head of Kingdom Hearts. My best friend likes the same things that I do so I just talk about it with him. But I just ignore the teasing when it happens. I also just don't talk about it anymore. At least not at school anyway.:)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, yeah. I get picked on/teased.

It's not even about what I like (Anime, video games, emo music, books, ect. I don't really let many know of my interests), it's just me. I just ignore whoever's doing it, or, if it's someone who I KNOW won't fight back if someone confronts them, I just tell them to F' off and they normally just back down.

So yeah, I've found ways to avoid them.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
i'm in college and i get teased by my friend for liking the KH series. course it's just a friendly tease. just ignore them. they're like flies. ignore them, walk away and it should work. if you let them get to you that's when they know it's working...

Kunoichi

Only in junior high, for a little while...but I used to bully kids a lot before that, so I deserved it anyway.

:mellow:

Blue

home is where the heart is
I don't get teased.Pretty much everyone knows that I'm into KH,anime,manga,and stuff from Japan,and they don't see it as a reason to pick on someone.

But I've seen many classmates who were being teased,it's just awful. >.<

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Some girls like me because I like anime and what not, so the opposite, really.

But I don't tell everyone, it's not as if they give a shit.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Everyone on this planet teases differently. I always try to see what kind of person the teasing one is and look what I can do to stop it, for example just ignore it or try to "fight" back. You should try to "find" a way to make these people stop (might take a little time ^^)

Hope this helps

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com
everyone^ has a point don't care or get mad, two very good choices, tempting...
lol. just don't let it get to you, if they have a problem with it, that's their fault.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
lol, you all know max/souleater, right? (he'll get pissed if he finds this post)

he really likes anime, but he brings it up all the time, he sometimes tries to reanact it, and in doing so, he makes himself look retarded...and plus, in 8th grade, he told the teacher why he thinks TV should be real, and he said "So I can wield a Zanpato"

pretend you lost interest, and you don't like it anymore, keep your anime watching a secret.

Now's not the time for personal matters. Cheesy but if you can't say something nice, don't say it at all.

I say if you want to spend that amount, then go for it. And in answer to the question, yes, I do get teased. But I get teased for pretty much everything so it doesn't matter to me much.

<3

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I've gotten teased for liking Kingdom Hearts. I was told that it was stupid game. I usually don't talk about it with my friends at school. Most of my friends at school don't like the same things that I do. They have also never head of Kingdom Hearts. My best friend likes the same things that I do so I just talk about it with him. But I just ignore the teasing when it happens. I also just don't talk about it anymore. At least not at school anyway.:)
Haha yeah I don't let people know about me liking Kingdom Hearts, its Disney, donald and goofy lol. I would get teased so much about that.

Cameron aka Cam

I embrace it. I'm really social and think that I'm pretty popular and everyone knows that I'm a SUPER GEEK!!! I do however understand and I used to get made fun of a lot for being very passionate about video games (Especially Kingdom Hearts which is my favorite story-line!!!) I tried to hide it and become like a super athlete but I was just conforming. You should be who you are despite what others think. Conformity is for losers!! Don't worry your not the only one. I spend far more on video games,comics,manga,video game related clothing,xbox live memberships, etc. than I really should be, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back