• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Do you get teased?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brittlebulletXL

Website
nnyknife777.deviantart.com
It seemed to me that it was more to my face in elementary school and more behind my back in High school. I've always been the kind of guy to attempt to talk things out. But if that doesn't work, a good @$$ whoopin' does a man good. Thankfully, the only time I "had" to straighten some guy out was a long time ago. Broke his nose in one punch too. Ha ha.

SharinganSora995

I still think wasting $109.00 iis good. If I bought them separately It would have cost me about $200.00.
And I couldnt find Final Form Sora anywere. Atleast I think it was a good idea.And I'm thinking of buying more stuff.The heck with all the people who think its stupid.I DONT CARE!

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
The only preson that picks on me is my Chemisty teacher. I want to say shut the fu@k up you fu@kin pedo, and kick him but he's the teacher and I can get into real trouble for it. Hell he's a asshole to everyone.

Well 109 bucks is alot to spend on a toy, don't you think. They'll collect dust anyway.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Alot of people at my school seem to have an interest in anime and games, even the really popular people, they just don't bring it up. I mean there isn't really a point in making it general discussion.

People are cool with me, I don't bring that stuff up all the time, but even if I did I couldn't care less. If I pretended I didn't like something when I did then I'd just be fake, and I don't want that at all.

You need to stop worrying what other people think, because after a few years, It's not going to matter anyway.

RoxasofOblivion

When I was at my old school I got teased for playing video games and not being "popular" I moved but I haven't found anyone who has simler intrests. Thats why I go to these forums so I can actually FIND people with the same intrests

Awards
Everyone on this planet teases differently.

So true. I knew this really mean person once who would tease people by quoting them when they said stupid things and putting it in his signature on various forums for all to see. :(

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
^*laughs at the irony of the above statement(s)*

I usually don't get teased in real life (most people know better than to do so), but I keep getting these anonymous notes in my locker that say shit like "I'LL TEAR YOUR F'ING EYES OUT, WEEABOO FAGGOT!" I've reported it to my homeroom teacher, and we're getting closer to finding out who it is, luckily.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I get teased sorta not a big deal though,its barely anything its like rarely once or twice a day but thats it.

axel_lover16

Castle of Destiny with my twin and linana and her
i get teased alot in skool bc im a diff race
it doesnt matter if ur a diff race im full indian an di love being indian.
some ppl calls me nerd bc i love anime and manga
its the way u r tht counts rite?
if wants to be dumb and not see the real you they better stay away from us
bc we r diff in many ways
ppl shouldnt tease other ppl
we hve feeling and we r tried of being teased it hurts us badly
we hve a kind heart they dont
they better hve a change of heart

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
The closest I get to be teased is the nice, joking way in which we all do it. My family does it more unrestricted though, haha.

As for in school though, I have established a reputation for being a sort of straight-edge, christian, nice guy. While I get into some pretty heated religious discussions, teasing has fortunately dropped to low since seventh grade. Now, three grades later, I think I've found my niche in the high school. I'm happy with it at least.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I don't get teased about it now, unless it's a joke between me and my friends.
I used to get teased about it a little when I was in middle school, but soon enough, no one cares enough to tease you. I mean, it's anime. After the initial...OMGDATIZSOSTOOPID comments, there isn't that much they can say. And if they keep pushing the issue, tell them to get a life and mind their own business.

But seriously, $109.00 on 5 figurines? Eh, whatever floats your boat.

redprint

Hmm, when I was in middle hi-school, some random strangers (I mean those guys/gals from the school whom I don't really know) used to tease me. Not a very hurtful teases, just some little gossips and unfriendly acting.

Anyway, I throw all their teases back. I love game and (carefully chosen) anime thingies, nothing wrong with that. Just the same as they love our local sitcom and Indonesian Idols. If they did some direct teasing, I did some direct defend with logic and stuff.

Well, I'm pretty much respected at school now, so fortunately no stupid teases coming anymore.

Rix

:)
Awards
not many knows about my interests.. Just my closest friends, but I think that other people would might tease me if they found out..

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
All the kids in my class keep picking on me because I like anime, manga,and spend all my money on japanese anime collectibles. Spending $109.00 on 5 japanese kingdom hearts 2 figures is not a waste of money! So I ask myself...do other people have the same situation? Thus this thread was born.

When I was younger I used to get teased but now I really don't care usually I'll just tell them "yeah and aren't you jealous?" lol but who cares? you know it's one of your hobbies so why let some punk ass kids try to ruin your life? :closedeyes: just ignore them! :]

houzukimaru

I never got teased really :/ Some people were like acting like they were going to star but I kind of gave them a hard time about it ;P I'm my own person and they're theirs. I'll do my own thing whilst they do theirs. I think it's a bit stupid how people get teased for their hobbies and interests. I find a lot of the things people do at my school stupid but I don't tease them about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back