• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General ► Do You Have a Pet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Does anyone on here have any pets? Anyone on here wish they had a pet? Are you a cat or dog person?

If you do have a pet, please post a pic! :)

I love animals, I'm a cat and dog person. I currently do not have any pets but I dream of becoming a reputable Siberian husky breeder someday.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don’t have any pets. I wish to own a cat, though. My family is not fond of pets so unless I move out on my own, I probably won’t ever have a cat.

Perkilator

Awards
I own three dogs:
  • At my dad's house, I've owned two Australian Shepherds named Charlie and Gracie since 2014.
  • At my mom's house, I own a younger, fluffier dog named Jack.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I love all animals, you can love anything if you try, but if I had to say, I would definitely say my nature is cat person, lol. When I was growing up, my family had oodles of cats, which is why. I only have a dog these days though, and I love her a lot. She's 12+ years old, which scares me.

The last cat I had lived to be around 15, I had her through high school, community college, university, and after. She died just before KH3 released (Jan. 14th, 2019), that's how I'm always able to remember the date... Pets are just like people, when they're with you so long through so many phases of your life, it feels like a part of you is gone when they're no longer there. I couldn't fully enjoy KH3 at first because of that, but it was a distraction that helped me get through that moment, too.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I love all animals, you can love anything if you try, but if I had to say, I would definitely say my nature is cat person, lol. When I was growing up, my family had oodles of cats, which is why. I only have a dog these days though, and I love her a lot. She's 12+ years old, which scares me.

The last cat I had lived to be around 15, I had her through high school, community college, university, and after. She died just before KH3 released (Jan. 14th, 2019), that's how I'm always able to remember the date... Pets are just like people, when they're with you so long through so many phases of your life, it feels like a part of you is gone when they're no longer there. I couldn't fully enjoy KH3 at first because of that, but it was a distraction that helped me get through that moment, too.

I'm sorry to hear that :(. Pets are indeed part of the family too.

I love cats too. I used to have a cat named Chester and I loved her dearly. She disappeared and I never found out what happened to her :(.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I had a couple of Parakeets when I was a kid, I always wanted a dog though, if I ever do get a dog in the future I would probably get either a Siberian Husky, a Golden Retriever or a Labrador Retriever.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I'm a lover of all animals (dogs, cats, birds, reptilian companions, you name it). But I've only ever had cats, mostly because of the generally busy, in-and-out nature of my family's lifestyle (until last summer, my parents and I engaged in lot of out of state travel. So having cats just worked better since it's easier to arrange care for them when we're not home.

In 2019, after about five years of no pets, we took in a new pair of cats.

Winter (Baby Girl) & Willow (Baby Boy); Sister-Brother, bonded pair. They're strictly indoor cats, which means we get the full brunt of their mischievous side.

Attachments

• Winter&Willow.jpg
    Winter&Willow.jpg
    703.1 KB · Views: 3
Back