• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you have questions for the team from KHI that went to E3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
-Did the demo include any cutscenes? If so, how was the voice acting and the script? If not, how were the...battle cries and such?
KHI1.jpg

snow_flake40

Awards

*now feels foolish for forgetting said picture*

Allow me to rephrase my question:

-How were the voice acting and the script in the cutscenes I know for a fact took place? Also battle cries?

4EverFree

Awards
-Are the graphics really on par with the PS2?

-Would you say KH3D had the most "groundbreaking" gameplay yet in the series?

-Did KH3D live up to expectations?

-Which element of the demo did you find most enjoyable (cutscenes, gameplay etc.)?

-And the least enjoyable (as if lol)?

285633_10150845325315841_1618750606_n.jpg

-What happened to the cake? Did it get eaten?! I need to know!!

KHI16.png

-Can I have an autograph? XD

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Okay guys, thanks a bunch for all the questions! Some of them may be answered in the interviews, which I'll be completing tonight and tomorrow. :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So we've decided to answer everyone's questions regardless. If you've thought of anything else you'd like to ask, please don't hesitate to post it!

State

Awards
Thank God, I was expressing Ordeith of how I forgot to ask about the game's difficulty, so here goes; how difficult is it?

Awards
Are the answers of these questions going to be on this thread, a different thread, or messages on the questioned's profile? I'm curious to see answers, but I don't wanna repeat questions.

State

Awards
Are the answers of these questions going to be on this thread, a different thread, or messages on the questioned's profile? I'm curious to see answers, but I don't wanna repeat questions.

I think an announcement will be made on the main site and will be linked to the article here.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm thinking everything will be posted in a separate thread that we can keep locked while we answer everything. Afterwards we can open it up for discussion?

Awards
Okay! Thanks! I was just curious because there are quite a few questions piled up and I havent seen any answers yet :3

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
I would also like to know how the cake was if you had any. Looked really good, and im jealous of everyone who had a piece.

Do u know when a Demo will be released in NA?

When you played the Demo did you play it like a boss? (i only ask because the gameplay video that was posted on the main thread she did a bad job and I was very angry that she played before me :/ )

And whats in my left pocket? :)

Thanks

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Okay! Thanks! I was just curious because there are quite a few questions piled up and I havent seen any answers yet :3

Yeah, sorry about that xD It's finals week, and we've been trying to finish other post-E3 stuff as well. Answers will start coming in tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back