• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

Im hoping 2 discs for the game, 3 wouldnt be bad either, I mean I really dont like the idea of a kh3 at all, that means more world ideas they have to come up and theres not many disney games left that will be suitable (that I can think of). they dont need to overdue the storyline anyway.

Kilika

i wouldn't mind a third game they could add some final fantasy worlds or like lilo and stich if they rn't already adding it in. and i do like the multipul disc idea. i liked how final fantasy 7 had three disks

diogo14

if the game cames out with 2 discs how will we play it? it will be really confuse won't it? how will we change the dics when we're playing? will it be something like devil may cry but without using other characters? i just don't get it... sorry

~KHsLover~

Website
www.geocites.com
mysticalmario said:
one complaint about the multiple disks for me would be changing the disks.. cuz like if u wanna load a save from the beginning of the game, and the second disk is in the console, u would have to go thru the trouble of changing the disks EVERYTIME, and visa versa.. that pissed me off with metal gear solid for the gamecube

I had once played a game, that all u did was put the second disc in....i doubt there will be alot of disc changing....(i hope, anyway)

~KHsLover~

Website
www.geocites.com
diogo14 said:
if the game cames out with 2 discs how will we play it? it will be really confuse won't it? how will we change the dics when we're playing? will it be something like devil may cry but without using other characters? i just don't get it... sorry

During the game it should say something like: please remove disc1 and put in disc2. It stop and tell you that like....after some important skit or something...

Kilika

kinda like in CoM were u play as riku. that would be sweet but have two versions of the reverse/rebith one with riku and the other with BHK

dragon_heart

I'm guessing no. Why? Well FF8 needed 4 discs. And FF10 a probaly longer storyline ended with one disc. And FF10 has i think more story than KH. Yup so i'm guessing no. Evven with that much more story........

Honestly no difference just more stuff to lose.
(I don't mean that)

I do hope for 2 discs!
So watever 2 or 1 i don't care.

Kilika

i agree with dragon heart they could fit the whole game into one disc but is till like the idea of putting a reverse/rebith in like they did KH CoM

MasterofMemories

I don't think that there will be a Reverse Rebirth type of thing in KH2. I think that the story will go back and forth between Sora and the BHK, with the story starting with the BHK and his "Awakening." I think that BHK's "Awakening" will serve as a basic tutorial to players new to the game. I believe BHK's fighting controls will be the same as Sora's so it'll work out.

Kilika

wow that would be so cool if it did flipp back and forth. it prolly will cuz nomura said that BHK would be palyable

helios

Bronze Member
Yep its 2 and the story is overall longer than the original

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
It would have to be. If you start out on the "other side", have events in the "twilight worlds" and also have to right wrong in the original worlds (including new ones), then the game has to go much further. Not to mention new enemies (Organization), orignial Heartless, and the Nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back