• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you like this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
one of the best game i played. great storyline, good graphics (for the time), good gameplay, good enemy-battles, good bosses.

it's on ps2 (final mix versions on japanese only) and gba. and the new three (BbS, 358/2 days, coded) are on PSP nintendo DS and cellphone.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i really enjoyed chain of memories... actually re:chain of memories. i haven't played the gba version. it felt very unique in some way. chain of memories is for the gameboy advance but re:chain of memories, a japanese exclusive, is for the ps2.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Haven't finished it yet, but it's a pretty good game so far. I'd like to play Re: Chain of Memories though.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
As far as favorites, they're all good, but I don't think one can argue against it for having the best and thickest plot. It actually goes over the course of one day! Kind of reminds of a "24" episode....

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
i have to say, kingdom earts is boring. i beat it 14 times and its boring. Id rather play on Okami :) which ive just beaten. Im now on my Red file and i just beat ninetales. But i have to say, it was fun while the fun lasted.....until i found out i couldent get kh2fm+ T_T

PKKzelfar

ok...Venn...if u hate KH then why the hell are you here?, talk about ur "cool" nintales in the pokemon discussion
as for the game, its promising, i played half on the GBA and finsihed it on PS2(which was nicer), so the rating from me for this game is 7.5/10

soraaxel

I liked the story a lot.But if you didn't have a specific card to open a door,you would have to go hunting for it. That would get annoying sometimes. But overall I enjoyed it.

MF29

I think that because of the battle system, the boss battles are somewhat unbalanced, and can sometimes be very difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back