• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you like this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saix

Plotline-wise, Chain of Memories has the best plot of any game I've ever seen, IMO. It trumphs the other KH games by a mile. In the main game, the manipulation and backstabbing really keep you guessing. In reverse rebirth, there's more backstabbing, plus we get to see a great internal struggle within riku. The game play can get a little tedious, but it's worth it.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
i have to say, kingdom hearts is boring. i beat it 14 times and its boring. Id rather play on Okami :) which ive just beaten. Im now on my Red file and i just beat ninetales. But i have to say, it was fun while the fun lasted.....until i found out i couldent get kh2fm+ T_T

I'm...not quite sure what to say.

We're talking about CoM, and you're avatar and signature suggest otherwise.

I liked the story a lot.But if you didn't have a specific card to open a door,you would have to go hunting for it. That would get annoying sometimes. But overall I enjoyed it.

Ohhhhhhh that was SOOOOO annoying. Especially the Key to Rewards Doors and the door in Castle Oblivion!

It is on PS2. It's just in Japanese. And in Japan...

She probably knew that, just wished it was on PS2 to begin with.

Game was too easy. Make it harder. :{

Are you serious?!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hmm...Yes and No.

Yes because it portable and some of it was nice.

No because the graphics wasn't all that great but hey, I know it's smaller system and some of the stuff was confusing when I played it.

Otherwise, I would give this an a-okay rating of a game.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I think that because of the battle system, the boss battles are somewhat unbalanced, and can sometimes be very difficult.

i didn't find the battle system and boss battles unbalanced. it was the right amount. i'm assuming that you didn't know how to play...

chain of memories is a bit overlooked. i've played re:chain of memories first and then chain of memories. i still find the game pretty fun regardless of graphics.

Apollo

Silver Member
The story was pretty good, and I love the battle system. But the GBA version sucks, the ps2 version is much better.

CoM was, and still is, the best game in the KH series. Best gameplay(I liked it), best story, and most character development. Too bad it all got erased away.

Allstar

Honestly, i was kinda disappointed with this game, the story line was great but I hated the gameplay and having to use cards (if i wanted a YuGIOH game I would have bought a YuGIOH Game), I was real excited when I heard it was going to be on DS because KH on the go would be awesome but the gameplay just ruined it for me.

~Sora?Kairi~

I disagree with you Allstar. CoM was nothing like Yu-Gi-Oh. Just because you use cards doesn't automatically make it a Yu-Gi-Oh type game. You really can't expect that much from a Kingdom Hearts game on a GBA, and frankly, I enjoyed it.

Allstar

~Sora×Kairi~;3038633 said:
I disagree with you Allstar. CoM was nothing like Yu-Gi-Oh. Just because you use cards doesn't automatically make it a Yu-Gi-Oh type game. You really can't expect that much from a Kingdom Hearts game on a GBA, and frankly, I enjoyed it.

i know I was joking, it's nothing like Yugioh of course. I know I can't expect much from GBA but honestly the graphics and story didn't bother me it was just the gameplay that messed the game up for me, you know being used to KH on PS2 and suddenly introducing cards into the game just didn't sit well with me.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
chain of memories has a better usage of cards then most other card games. hmm... if you want more out of the gameplay try increasing your card points as you level up and buy more cards in the moogle shop.

lighthunter27h

KH:CoM was my favourite game in the whole series! the cards were kinda tricky(as other people said) and it was soooooooooo fun

sonicisblue

I liked it. Good story (even though I knew the story before I played it) the card sysem was... different AND you play as Riku thats pretty cool. I'm just waiting to buy RE chain and the 2 final mixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back