• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you like this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
I loved the game.Both the story and gameplay. I liked the story because it was very cool duh,and the gamelay,cause I like hard gameplays,it raises the adrenaline and makes the victory even sweeter ;D
But well that's on what people like so yeah.

A

Audo

CoM was an amazing game. I know a lot of people hated the gameplay, but i loved it, I thought it felt just like KH1 except this time you needed to use your brain a bit instead of just button-mashing. I loved it. Best storyline too, it was so intriguing and dark and intense, and the character development was to die for, but then KH2 rolled around and all of that was gone. =/

Luvinlizzxp

Website
www.facebook.com
I actually was quite pleased with this game. COM's gameplay with cards really fit well with the GBA. The storyline was wonderful. Concepts involoving memory has always captivated me. I found it amazing how they could create such a plot that seems so far from the plot of KH1 and yet create KH2 as if COM was never created.
Sure the original gameplay of Kingdom Hearts would probably have been better but the level of difficulty was pretty good and introduction to Organization XIII was GREAT.

Kingdom Hearts is never be as great as it is now without OrgyXIII.
I wonder though, why nobodies such as dusks weren't introduced yet :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back