• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you play kh2 as you used to do whaen you bought it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Dive Sora

Do you play kh2 as you used to do when you bought it?:confused:

Me not as often i am trying to beat some other games!

By the way tell me your oponion about my sign and new avtar!

sorry for the wrong spelling*when* thanks

D

Dexter

I personally play it alot! It really never get's old for me. Oh, an I'm trying to beat Jimmiys Journal.....

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well not really. When I first played I was all over it. Now when I play I just get a few level ups before I move on to the next world. I think the reason why is because I beat the game on standard and I did everthing. Now I am working on Proud mode. Then when I am done with Proud mode I can finally say that I beat Kingdom Hearts 2!!!
It is still very fun to play. More so when you move on to another world.

The Divine

The Conquerer said:
Well not really. When I first played I was all over it. Now when I play I just get a few level ups before I move on to the next world. I think the reason why is because I beat the game on standard and I did everthing. Now I am working on Proud mode. Then when I am done with Proud mode I can finally say that I beat Kingdom Hearts 2!!!
It is still very fun to play. More so when you move on to another world.
You get a new feeling like the feeling when you are about to open a present, you don't know what's inside it

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
rpg master said:
I personally play it alot! It really never get's old for me. Oh, an I'm trying to beat Jimmiys Journal.....

Ditto, 'cept I can't play it as much as I want. Between housework, schoolwork and working(I'm a writer, so I'm usally on the com. anyways) there aren't enough hours in the day. But I'm thinking about starting a file on proud, see how well I do.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I try to play it as much. I've just been REALLY busy lately. So when I do finally sit down and feel like playing a game. It's Halo 2 cause I want to kill people in really violent and bloody ways.

The Ultima Crest

At your house having sex with your mother....XD
Yeah I've beaten it on standard and proud mode. It's fun and never gets to old for me but I don't think I'll replay it for a while because I did everything from beating the Hades cup to completing Jiminy's Journal. I'm trying to beat other games now like Grandia 3, Wild Arms 3, and FF8.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I play KH more than I play KH2.

KH is more excitement :\ I'm currently trying to get to level 25 on Destiny Islands.

That's a challenge. Unlike that KH2 will utterly piss me off if I did such a thing v_v

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
now that ive started over im taking a slow pace this time so i can enjoy it more, and this time im going to purposly do stuff that i didnt do in the first time like what if i lose a battle in certain parts of the game like when u play in the striggle tournement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back