• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you really think that they are really going to make a Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Re: Do you really think that they are really going to make a Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii

I don't know and I don't think there is UNLESS the news corrects me about this stuff. Then hopefully you'll also know your answer when the new comes out.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
Re: Do you really think that they are really going to make a Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii

I just wish they were making the game for Ps2, because now I might have to buy the Ps3 just to play KH3. But, I'll wait for a while before I get anything. :)

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

While the PS2 lasted the longest of the previous-gen consoles, it's pretty much dead now.:sad:

ShadowHeart Key

Website
www.freewebs.com

While the PS2 lasted the longest of the previous-gen consoles, it's pretty much dead now.:sad:

no, they are still making games at least till the end of this year. Its just not top of the line games since the PS3 is out. All new releases are 40 instead of 50.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<

Even though i kinda think it will stick to tradition and only come out on PS3, the only console i have at the moment is a Wii, so i would like if it did.

MF29

The Nintendo Wii is a very, useless console. There would be no point of putting it on the Wii, the Wii technically isn't a next gen console and I wouldn't enjoy swinging a Keyblade around with a Wii-Mote, I would prefer X360 or PS3, or even the PS2 for that matter. Anything but a Nintendo console.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

Well, no. I dont. I mean, Square has a parternship with nintendo (Chain of Memories) but i still dunno.

Xicahmel

I'd like it if it was for the Wii, 'cause I have one. This is the way I look at it: Some of them are from a developer standpoint.

WII
Pros
-We could get a whole new KH experience (Wiimote, or as someone said, a keyblade remote)
-As far as I know, more people own Wii's, mostly because of pricing, right? So that means more people to buy the game.

Cons
-Gameplay would be different (Little or a lot, you have to admit it would be somewhat different)
-Graphics wouldn't neccecarily(spelling?) be as good, depending on how 'realistic' or whatever that they want it to be.
-You'd (Nomura) be taking a gamble on sales. All those die-hard PS2 KH fans might not go out and buy a wii to play it. (Just my opinion)
-How would everything work out? Would they make it motion sensored or not? Which would be better?

PS3
Pros
-Good old KH1+2 gameplay(plus a few new controls because there are more buttons...)
-Everyone who bought a PS3 would be getting what they wanted (if they only bought it for FF and KH)
-Graphics.

Cons
-People who don't have a ps3 (Like me) would have to pay $300+ depending on the price of the ps3 at the time to get ONE game. Well, I'd probably get more games if I had one:thumbsup:

Uhh yeah that's all I can think of. From what I understand is that the main arguement is that some people want it to stay PS, and others would like the experience or if they have a Wii or whatever. Am I right on that or not? idk.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

I'd like it if it was for the Wii, 'cause I have one. This is the way I look at it: Some of them are from a developer standpoint.

WII
Pros
-We could get a whole new KH experience (Wiimote, or as someone said, a keyblade remote)
-As far as I know, more people own Wii's, mostly because of pricing, right? So that means more people to buy the game.

Cons
-Gameplay would be different (Little or a lot, you have to admit it would be somewhat different)
-Graphics wouldn't neccecarily(spelling?) be as good, depending on how 'realistic' or whatever that they want it to be.
-You'd (Nomura) be taking a gamble on sales. All those die-hard PS2 KH fans might not go out and buy a wii to play it. (Just my opinion)
-How would everything work out? Would they make it motion sensored or not? Which would be better?

PS3
Pros
-Good old KH1+2 gameplay(plus a few new controls because there are more buttons...)
-Everyone who bought a PS3 would be getting what they wanted (if they only bought it for FF and KH)
-Graphics.

Cons
-People who don't have a ps3 (Like me) would have to pay $300+ depending on the price of the ps3 at the time to get ONE game. Well, I'd probably get more games if I had one:thumbsup:

Uhh yeah that's all I can think of. From what I understand is that the main arguement is that some people want it to stay PS, and others would like the experience or if they have a Wii or whatever. Am I right on that or not? idk.

Amazing Dude! I guess it is pretty possible. But that paragraph is just amazing! *rep rep*

Alpha_Sonix

Also both consoles have motion control, wii mote for Wii and SixAxis for PS3, those are pros. Anyway it dosen't matter which console it comes on as long as it's not the Xbox 360. But just to be safe I think they should at least make them multiplatform or give a different game to each console.

Xicahmel

But just to be safe I think they should at least make them multiplatform or give a different game to each console.

That's an interesting point. But would people be willing to have KH3 delayed for it to be multiplatformed? I guess that depends on what they would have it on. (If it was for the PS3, PS3 owners wouldn't want it delayed so it can be brought to the Wii.)

Gilgamesh987

I don't think so, because if I was in charge of selling a popular game series like Kingdom hearts, I'd put it on PS3, because the main series is on the PS2 why not PS3, and fans of the game like me would do anything to get it.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

Do you really think that they are really going to make a Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii? My brother says no since the Wii is a Nintendo product, but what do you think? I really wish they would make it for Wii since now most people have one. Because i would want KH3 if it came out, but my bro also says it would come out for the PS3 and it cost SO much. Feel free to say what you feel!

I don't think that kh3 will be for the wii but you naver know. I was thinking like maybe a kh port (like a game that is all ready made and put it on another system)for the wii.

A

Audo

Also both consoles have motion control, wii mote for Wii and SixAxis for PS3, those are pros. Anyway it dosen't matter which console it comes on as long as it's not the Xbox 360. But just to be safe I think they should at least make them multiplatform or give a different game to each console.
Sixaxis is a joke.

The Nintendo Wii is a very, useless console. There would be no point of putting it on the Wii, the Wii technically isn't a next gen console and I wouldn't enjoy swinging a Keyblade around with a Wii-Mote, I would prefer X360 or PS3, or even the PS2 for that matter. Anything but a Nintendo console.
I just find your quote a little amusing because Will Wright (creator of Sims and Spore) said the exact opposite. He said the Wii is the only next gen console because it brings something new to the table where the PS3 and 360 feel like only enhancements of the current-gen.
Just something to note, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back