• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you really think the Master of Masters safety plan is to create the dark versions of the Foretellers? Similar to Vanitas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
1. I mean think about it

g8ianfshujea1.png

2. The Master mentioned to Luxu that he doesn't have intentions to turn the Foretellers into vessels.

sepx6uamujea1.jpg

3. He only told them to trap the 7 Darknesses inside their hearts so it wouldn't possess them.

kp65p5l7vjea1.png

4. The Master also pointed out that the 7 Darknesses will feed off the negative emotions of the Foretellers.

m4cxgoamujea1.jpg

5. So that the 7 Darknesses inside their hearts will gain their own will.

90fi1tamujea1.jpg

6. Leaving the Foretellers into a being of Pure Light similar to Ventus.

jj2rww8mujea1.jpg

GIVING THE MASTER OF MASTERS AN ADVANTAGE

7. To extract the 7 Darknesses inside the Foreteller's hearts. Similar to what MX did to Ventus.
30wth1swvjea1.png

8. And give them physical forms to defeat these Darknesses like Vanitas.
6xpqv6dyvjea1.png

9. I think this would make sense in terms of what MoM said. Since the names of the Foretellers are not their real names but they could be the names of their respective Darknesses.
e0r2glxtvjea1.png

10. Now the only question here is, what do you think the dark versions of the Foretellers would look like?

4nkz4ss0yjea1.png

cn0cm083yjea1.png

vaderskywalker

Awards
1. I mean think about it

g8ianfshujea1.png

2. The Master mentioned to Luxu that he doesn't have intentions to turn the Foretellers into vessels.

sepx6uamujea1.jpg

3. He only told them to trap the 7 Darknesses inside their hearts so it wouldn't possess them.

kp65p5l7vjea1.png

4. The Master also pointed out that the 7 Darknesses will feed off the negative emotions of the Foretellers.

m4cxgoamujea1.jpg

5. So that the 7 Darknesses inside their hearts will gain their own will.

90fi1tamujea1.jpg

6. Leaving the Foretellers into a being of Pure Light similar to Ventus.

jj2rww8mujea1.jpg

GIVING THE MASTER OF MASTERS AN ADVANTAGE

7. To extract the 7 Darknesses inside the Foreteller's hearts. Similar to what MX did to Ventus.
30wth1swvjea1.png

8. And give them physical forms to defeat these Darknesses like Vanitas.
6xpqv6dyvjea1.png

9. I think this would make sense in terms of what MoM said. Since the names of the Foretellers are not their real names but they could be the names of their respective Darknesses.
e0r2glxtvjea1.png

10. Now the only question here is, what do you think the dark versions of the Foretellers would look like?

4nkz4ss0yjea1.png

cn0cm083yjea1.png
I made a thread similar to this in the Kingdom Hearts 4 section and I agree with the splitting part, not so much the ones who could be doing the spliting.

Back