• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Aqua is overrated???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So there you see. She's not that good of a fighter, because she didn't train much. If she did, I'm sure she would be kicking ass all over the universe. Practice makes perfect!

You obviously don't give "a year and a half" enough credit. o.o;

Then maybe no one should brand her as Overrated, because we don't know the story will go, she may yet develop, the story isnt over yet.

And Aqua isn't as developed as she can be to receive such praise - is what I'm saying, derp :p and is what this thread is about.
She has a good concept, I'll give her that, but eh. Current execution could have been better and like you said - she didn't get her R-R yet. xD;

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
You obviously don't give "a year and a half" enough credit. o.o;

You can get good enough for a year and a half, but its like, if you want to be a musician, you can't become a good musician if you just practice for a year and half, you need to keep going, no?

And Aqua isn't as developed as she can be to receive such praise - is what I'm saying, derp :p and is what this thread is about.
She has a good concept, I'll give her that, but eh. Current execution could have been better and like you said - she didn't get her R-R yet. xD

Sure, but hey when Xion came to scene, lots of people started to love/hate her. but of course, she was only a while, while Aqua seems to be in the game for a long time. People automatically love the characters because of their personality, looks, etc. So can't blame the fanboys for loving her. Once I saw Sora in KH1, I liked him, even I didn't know anything about them. ( I thought he was a girl.)

Last edited:

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Not really, Aqua is probably the best female character yet next to Namine in my opinion.

Well, I can understand that though. They're my favorite picks too, but it's like, some people have reasons to like a character. I personally like Aqua because she seems to be around my age and is a good keyblader, in almost all areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back