• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think braig should return( posibly be Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

well i think my vote is allready known YES he is a great charater there still mystery as to what he wants and with how big he has become kh2 did not give him the right ending

Gram

Banned
Awards
i dont think he should, he's served his purpose.
bringing him back would ruin his awesome character, simply cause he'd only come back some stupid nomura+pot influenced idea way.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ummm no WTH? What would be the point he'd just be someones lackey again and DIE woo hoo.

Honestly BBS was all the face time he needs.

Lelouch

I think both Xehanort and Braig will return. The other apprentices were pretty much expendable.

Awards
I want him back. He's quickly turning into the Revolver Ocelot of KH. I mean, he gets multiple boss fights, is in the prequel, knew the bad guy while he was a hero (Terra/Big Boss), as a scarf, uses guns, and consistently shown to know more and be involved in more than meets the eye. I think MX gave him some plans to carry out and over the last 12 years he may have his own. 12 years is plenty of time to find and kill your Heartless (he did always go on field missions) and he just didn't seemed concerned about dying in KH2.

I mean, he was my favorite Org. member in KH2 and now he's awesome in BBS, so bring on the Braig/Xigbar!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
dont really see how he can fit in the story so nah =/

Z

Zulkir

I want him back. He's quickly turning into the Revolver Ocelot of KH. I mean, he gets multiple boss fights, is in the prequel, knew the bad guy while he was a hero (Terra/Big Boss), as a scarf, uses guns, and consistently shown to know more and be involved in more than meets the eye. I think MX gave him some plans to carry out and over the last 12 years he may have his own. 12 years is plenty of time to find and kill your Heartless (he did always go on field missions) and he just didn't seemed concerned about dying in KH2.

I mean, he was my favorite Org. member in KH2 and now he's awesome in BBS, so bring on the Braig/Xigbar!

Hah, he is revolver Ocelot isn't he?

Watch, find out how his entire plan was for his best friend(Ansem) and how he elaborately tricked his own mind into darkness so that he'll take a certain set of actions that will eventually lead to a good ending.

You're pretty good.

fantasy08

Well since death is a joke in this series, nearing Bleach quality, I'm going to say yes we we will most definitely be seeing him again.

Nobodies fade into darkess? Which should be pretty much death to them. Ha ha no. Nomura's plot coupon gives them a real possibility of coming back.

ME gets a beat down. Then stabbed in the back with magic darkness. A human I might add so no magical a wizard did it can bring him back right? Is he gone for good.Ha Ha again. His heart conveniently went into Terra.

Ansem( another human) died by his big deus ex machina? No, he was just hiding because said deus ex machina blew him to the dark realm.

Xion a memory replica went back into Sora to never be seen again like she was supposed to? Ye.. No. BBS secret ending pulled an asspull and she might be coming back to. Same goes for Namine and Roxas.

Last edited:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
well i think my vote is allready known YES he is a great charater there still mystery as to what he wants and with how big he has become kh2 did not give him the right ending

I personally believe he should come back, and I agree with what you said. Braig so happens to be my favorite apprentice though.

Mitchman

Well I can find Braig being one of the only organization members to actually have kept his somebody safe in case of his nobody and heartless being destroyed, so yeah I want Braig to return.

Z

Zulkir

Well since death is a joke in this series, nearing Bleach quality, I'm going to say yes we we will most definitely be seeing him again.

Nobodies fade into darkess? Which should be pretty much death to them. Ha ha no. Nomura's plot coupon gives them a real possibility of coming back.

ME gets a beat down. Then stabbed in the back with magic darkness. A human I might so no magical a wizard did it can bring him back right? Is he gone for good.Ha Ha again. His heart conveniently went into Terra.

Ansem( another human) died by his big deus ex machina? No, he was just hiding because said deus ex machina blew him to the dark realm.

Xion a memory replica went back into Sora to never be seen again like she was supposed to? Ye.. No. BBS secret ending pulled an asspull and she might be coming back to. Same goes for Namine and Roxas.

Pfft, I said it early on, death really has no place in KH, especially when the character has a psychotic fanbase.

When it's no longer a spoiler, watch how many "yay evil sora!" avatars and signatures you'll see here.

Vanitas is probably coming back,org13 is probably coming back in somebody form(well whoever is liked, dunno about demyx).

Nomura did try to make the game darker, but the secret ending made it clear, KH=rainbows and sunshine.

TheBigBoss91

Website
www.myspace.com
i agree. braig is alot like ocelot... i hope the plot of KH3 isent as fucked up as MGS4 tho... although BBS seems to be shaping up that way lol.

Z

Zulkir

i agree. braig is alot like ocelot... i hope the plot of KH3 isent as fucked up as MGS4 tho... although BBS seems to be shaping up that way lol.

Yeah, soon cutscenes aren't going to be enough, the screen will fade to black and start going through graphs and charts in a dramatic fashion, inkblots will be dabbed onto the screen painting portraits of important characters. One narrator will then speak for about 20-30 minutes, trying to clear the confusion.

(MGS players know what I'm talking about, B's last speech...lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back