• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think nomura overdid it with making sora that strong?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I have seen the fights in drive form and i was amazed at how sora just ripped through his enemies. The cerberus battle was over in 1min 27 sec and i was sayin no freakin way:eek: He also took out 1,000 heartless in under 2mins flat...omg this only makes me want to play it more.

What do you think bout sora bein that powerful?

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
if you dont train the character much (just go strait through the story) it shouldent be very easy..... i havent seen these videos your talking about so i really cant see for myself to compare

trying to keep spoilers down for myself
wink.gif

Sharikaaria

i don't think nomura would make sora strong for any stupid reason. sora's the main character and keyblade master, therefore he must be able to kick butt at some point in his life

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I dont think Nomura overdid it by making Sora that strong because Sora has matured and has gotten older, ans usually when you mature and get older, your body develops and yuo get stronger.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
violent_anger said:
did no one hear wht i posted? sora is stronger, but..how should i put this...

relentless attack

their will be like 10 or more battles that will have you crying

XD VA i will be looking forward to the struggle.

HebrewTaija

hmm, normal mode is rediculously easy (and I'm not the kind of person to find moderate things easy). granted, Xaldin, Xigbar, and Saiix and supposedly assholes to fight, but seeing those battles, I think I'll be fine.
Yes, I know everyone whines and moans about Xaldin being hard, but I've watched the KH-Vids cap of it. The guy was probably on normal mode, and still beat it even though he was doing exceptionally sucky. This includes (but is not limited to): charging straight at Xaldin, through the air, and getting hit head on; not using air-counters even once; going into valor form twice, and barely managing even a few hits; spending 10 minutes on the fight altogether;
Spoiler Spoiler Show
; and generally avoiding dodging and proper air combat styles, which are ideal for dealing with Xaldin, especially in valor form.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
HebrewTaija said:
hmm, normal mode is rediculously easy (and I'm not the kind of person to find moderate things easy). granted, Xaldin, Xigbar, and Saiix and supposedly assholes to fight, but seeing those battles, I think I'll be fine.
Yes, I know everyone whines and moans about Xaldin being hard, but I've watched the KH-Vids cap of it. The guy was probably on normal mode, and still beat it even though he was doing exceptionally sucky. This includes (but is not limited to): charging straight at Xaldin, through the air, and getting hit head on; not using air-counters even once; going into valor form twice, and barely managing even a few hits; spending 10 minutes on the fight altogether;
Spoiler Spoiler Show
; and generally avoiding dodging and proper air combat styles, which are ideal for dealing with Xaldin, especially in valor form.
uh, most of the fights in videos are on begginer mode

bishojoKasume

That is so freakin awsome! I love Sora and it's so cool that he gets to be that strong in this game. I can't wait to try his most powerful moves and drive form. By the trailers he has some really awsome moves.

And why would Sora be week? Also he is the coolest guy in the game! He is supposed to be everybody's hero and we don't want our hero to have the best.

Last edited:

hooded_twilight0

yeah just imagine a hard day of school, 3 hard tests, people hatin n ya cuz your into KH, tripping in the halls, locker wont open and just when you're about to explode! you get home and take all of your anger out on those unsuspecting hordes of hearless. won't that be fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back