• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think nomura overdid it with making sora that strong?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Of course Sora is stronger. Main characters get special treatment like that, cause is their story and how they developed as they face their adversities time and time again.

Okay, so what if it's hard sometimes? Especially in proud mode? Gamers like it hard, they like it when it makes them frustrated. If Sora was so powerful that you flew pass the game in a manner of hours, where is the fun in that? There has to be a challenge, cause then the game will suck. There wouldn't be a point on playing it. But, yes, he is strong, which is why I love KH2.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Uh, no. I don't think Nomura over did it when he made Sora stronger. Sora is supposed to be strong. Besides I like to play as strong heroes that can kick a**. If you want to play as a weakling go find another game to play. Because here in KH, we serve strong heroes with incredible moves and skills.

Also people stop complaining about Sora's deep voice and his tougher attitude in battle. We all wanted this to happen and frankly it makes the experience even better. So deal with it.

hooded_twilight0

^ SPAM!!!! den a mug!!! dude if you're going to post in a thread make sure it's about the topic, don't spam like you just completely did. and btw welcome to the forums, please read the stickies about spamming and all of the other rules so you don't look like a total n00b.
and back on topic, having the power to rip through hordes of heartless in minutes will be awesome! I can't wait to do it!

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i'm starting off in proud mode so it'll be hard fro me no matter what!

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
Nyeh, so what someone could've spent an hour on the one area levelling up.
But for the boss fights, I think Nomura made drives so it make it a little easier/harder depends on what happens. =P It's a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back