• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think that S E is going to make a prequel to kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

do you think that S E is going to make a prequel to kh like star wars to get to know how everything got to be the way it was.:rolleyes:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Why the hell would they need to do that?

What could the prequel pssibly be about? Everything was already explained...

There were no loose ends or anything thaty would possibly call for a prequel to be made...

What, would the game be about sora's everyday life on the islands? Just 18 hours of day-to-day life with Sora... now that sounds exciting :rolleyes:

Sorry for the harshness, but I'm in a bad mood...

Rose of Irony

yeah, there really isn't anything to cover before KH, besides maybe Ansem's turning to darkness but then again, he didn't have a keyblade

Kereton Arindale

Sora runs around the island with a wooden sword...exciting.

There isn't any need for a prequel really, everything was explained. Though if they will, have something that includes Kairi coming in the meteor shower (I believe that was it, if not correct me). Still, even with that, it just wouldn't be very exciting. I mean, what did happen before the heartless came?

Sorry if I sound blunt, just speaking my mind.

beastin4kh2

if they did have a prequel it should be like a little movie or something because there would be nothing to do but run around with a wooden sword

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
maybe the would explain the meteor shower, kairi's comming to destiny islands and ansems experiments.. but if they did (which i seriously doubt they will) it wouldent be a game.. most likely a 30. animated video like they had in the .hack games

TheForgottenHeart

Actually before everybody starts saying there couldn't be a prequel, there actually could be. If they did they could tell the story of the first keyblade master and all that. Even though I doubt they would make one, but theres a possibilty.

S King

KH is Sora's story, if they made a prequel I doubt Nomura would have anything to do with this.

Keyblade-Master-

I read sometime ago that kh will not be a very long story but i doubt s-e let one of his top 5 franchises die so easily

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Arg... Chain of Memories is not a prequel to KH2, it's a sequel to KH. And KH2 is a sequel to KHCOM. A prequel has to be released after the thing it's preceeding, and COM was released before KH2.

Anyway, I doubt they'll make a prequel to KH. There wouldn't be that much to cover. Unless you're like... playing as Ansem or something and reliving how he turns evil, kinda like Episodes I, II, and III of Star Wars. But still, I doubt it.

Dark Oblivion007

you guys are just trippin to much on this.Iwas just getting a thought out. and to Themuffinman get another screen name cause it souds kiddy and dumb as $*&%.

sorry Themuffinman but i'm just in a really bad mood. i'm not this mean everyday ^__^

For you people that don't this I'm BLACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back