• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think that S E is going to make a prequel to kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

I'm sorry about opening this tread and beliving that no one would
disagree with my thought. I guess it would be a waste of time to make a prequel
since all the kh1 ?'s are going to be answered in kh2.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Well S-E already made a Pre-queal for KH2 which was COM. There was nothing strange about KH that they would have to go and make a Prequel.

CoM wasn't a prequel it was a sequel

they will mostlikely man a game from different points of veiw like instead of soras story it will be rikus story or bhk story etc.

the prequels would be boring if they made them

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Dark Oblivion007 said:
you guys are just trippin to much on this.Iwas just getting a thought out. and to Themuffinman get another screen name cause it souds kiddy and dumb as $*&%.

sorry Themuffinman but i'm just in a really bad mood. i'm not this mean everyday ^__^

For you people that don't this I'm BLACK

What does your race have to do with anything? Anyway, the prequels would not happen because there was nothing before Sora's story that was interesting.

Dark Oblivion007

to khinfomaster i just felt like fooling around and see what people would say.Hopefuly no one took it seriously.But it was pretty funny.
tongue.gif
i do lots of things that make no sense.^__^

I just wanted to see if there are more than 2 Black people on this site cause I feel like talking to someone that can relate abought other things.no offense
tongue.gif

thank you guys for disagreing with my dumb thread.^__^
i look foward to you guys talking about another one of my threads.
--__^

Last edited:

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
First of all, make a prequal to KH-1 would at the moment be really stupid. Fist S E is going to make Kh-2 (if its ever relesed[SP?] grrr) and depending on how well that does they they will (I think) make a Kh-3 and if that does very well they S E will want to continue the game series (keep bringing in the cash flow) and make another that is when a prequal to KH-1 would be made. Even still though i agree with most people there is not much to talk about. So if they did make another Game after a possable KH-3 then is would most likely be a Kh-4 (becasue it is easyer to keep a stroy line going and just keep introducing new bad guys). But think about it if the KH fan Base stays as large as it is, then mabey it would be so COOL if S E desided to pull at Final Fantasy Gameing line and keep makeing more and more.

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Dark Oblivion007 said:
to khinfomaster i just felt like fooling around and see what people would say. i do lots of things that make no sense.^__^
I just wated to see if there are more than 2 Black people on this site cause I feel like talking to someone that can relate abought other things.

Its called E-mail and not a public board that you posted about something completely different. But i can undersstnad wanting to know what other people thought just to bring up somthing other then people talking about delayed relesedates. (wich i complain about it too...its hard not to grr)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back