• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think there's a chance re:coded gets released this year in the US?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxordKing

It has a possibility of being Released in December a 2 month localization probably is a good time span. But if not then probably Early to Late January. I guess keep up with the Twitter Feeds.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
It depends. They got their showcase for it at E3, so they could really release it anytime now. It just depends if they think they can get it out in time before Christmas, which would probably be their goal if it's coming out in Japan in October. Otherwise I think it's pretty likely for a January release. A March release would be stupid.

Cheaken

Awards
I don't think they will announce a NA and EU release date untill the end of October because they don't want to take fire off of BBS. So because of that I would say they would release it in January.

Gram

Banned
Awards
im thinking late this year early next or atleast i hope so dont want it out to close to bbs.
i want time to enjoy bbs....and aqua....(yeah i know how pathetic that is)

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
After BBS, I'm not gonna be in a rush to buy another KH game for a little while, so I can wait. On the other hand, I don't wanna wait too long because I'm looking forward to having finished the trilogy that was announced almost 3 years ago.

Mog

Awards
Looks like early 2011,to let the buzz over BBS cool down.I'll be playing Re:Coded on the shitty Desmume Ds emulator.(>.<)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Looks like early 2011,to let the buzz over BBS cool down.

Releasing it close to BBS would be a good thing because of that Buzz. People would by psyched for the series and would buy more KH games, and especially with the Holidays coming up, sales would boom.

Mog

Awards
Releasing it close to BBS would be a good thing because of that Buzz. People would by psyched for the series and would buy more KH games, and especially with the Holidays coming up, sales would boom.
SE would want people to concentrate only on BBS for awhile,after all the time it took to make,they wouldn't want coded to hog the glory just yet.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
SE would want people to concentrate only on BBS for awhile,after all the time it took to make,they wouldn't want coded to hog the glory just yet.

BBS is coming out in September and if Re:coded came out in like December, it would be perfect timing. Everyone who was planning on buying BBS would of bought it by then, and probably played it through. Also, if people play Re:coded and hadn't got the chance to play BBS, they'd want to play BBS because they'd want to know who TAV are, after seeing the ending of Re:coded, and sales for BBS would go up too, and possibly the sales for PSP's. And with the Holidays, parents will be willing to spend that extra money to buy their kids another game, or a console.

It's a win, win scenario.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Pretty much. At the very least, they have to release it a month after BBS, like how they released it in Japan a month after FF13.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
The gap between BBS and re:coded would be 2-3 months and I think that is enough.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Oh, please. If Nomura gave a crap about the 1 game a year rule, Japan wouldn't be getting re:coded this year.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think that us here in the US can expect Re:Coded for a holiday release date.

I mean, the first trailer of the game ever shown was in English. Yeah, hopefully we'll get it sooner rather than later, but with BBS coming out in only a few weeks (God it feels good to say that) I think we'll be occupied with it until ReC comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back