• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think there's a chance re:coded gets released this year in the US?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
The original coded began in 2009 and ended in 2010, so either way your point is kind of out the window.
Depends if the original Coded can even be treated as a full-fledged game, let alone one that counts as a game within Nomura's "one game per year" pattern. Personally, I'd rather have the game come out this year so that KH3 becomes closer, but I feel like SE will focus on marketing BBS for a portion of the fall, with not enough time to market Re:Coded for a 2010 release.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Depends if the original Coded can even be treated as a full-fledged game, let alone one that counts as a game within Nomura's "one game per year" pattern. Personally, I'd rather have the game come out this year so that KH3 becomes closer, but I feel like SE will focus on marketing BBS for a portion of the fall, with not enough time to market Re:Coded for a 2010 release.
How would RE:Coded effect KH3 at all?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Re:coded doesn't affect KH3 at all. It's being made by h.a.n.d., and KH3 will be made by the KH team, who is currently working on Versus.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I wouldn't say it would affect development, rather it would affect its release date, if only by a little. If Re:Coded gets released next year, 3D gets released the year after, and KH3 the next. If it gets released this year, everything's shortened by a year. Then again, if it breaks the pattern, I guess the pattern wouldn't even matter in the long run...

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I wouldn't say it would affect development, rather it would affect its release date, if only by a little. If Re:Coded gets released next year, 3D gets released the year after, and KH3 the next. If it gets released this year, everything's shortened by a year. Then again, if it breaks the pattern, I guess the pattern wouldn't even matter in the long run...
I don't think it matter since Nomura said he didn't even have a remake in mind when he made the interview about the "one game a year" plan.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't think it matter since Nomura said he didn't even have a remake in mind when he made the interview about the "one game a year" plan.

^This. Besides, there's still the remaining mystery game ^^

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
...wait wut

I kinda assumed that mystery game was 3D.

There were originally 2 mystery games, one being 3D. Then Re:coded was added to make it a trio, like with BBS/Days/coded, but there's still one remaining.

–So lastly, can you please give a message to the players?

Nomura: A while ago I mentioned that there were ‘two titles’ in conception, and it might look like those two titles were put on display at E3 this year. However, that has actually increased by one title with this (KH3D). (Editor: the remaining one title is still a mystery.) Our goals behind coming to E3 this time wasn’t just for the announcements, but also in order to have some business meetings. We plan to go to E3 again next year, and there are still some hidden treasures, but first of all, please enjoy Re:Coded, of which we are planning to explain the release date soon.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
There were originally 2 mystery games, one being 3D. Then Re:coded was added to make it a trio, like with BBS/Days/coded, but there's still one remaining.

i really hope sony doesnt announce a psp 2
im already buying a psp for bbs :(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i really hope sony doesnt announce a psp 2
im already buying a psp for bbs :(

I've decided I'm not going to buy one even if they are going to announce it.

Shadow Key

Well, considering it's already being made and seems to be worked on much, it might come out this year. If not, at least near the beginning of 2010. Unless Square's feeling greedy. Grrr.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
but wha if its fun> :(

fcuk it then

From what I've heard, it doesn't really seem like anything I'd actually want :\

Eh, I guess I'll just wait around for a while and check out the rumors then. Maybe I'll change my mind.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
From what I've heard, it doesn't really seem like anything I'd actually want :\

Eh, I guess I'll just wait around for a while and check out the rumors then. Maybe I'll change my mind.

what rumors?
about the mystery title
or kh3d?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
oh

what are the rumors?
sorry for off topic

They're pretty old. Just basically rumors about the hardware, it being similar to the Go (regarding the downloadables and whatnot), and the bit about it having two cameras like the 3DS.

Oh right, back on topic. I'd say January 2011.

im afraid square is gonna drag it out and release it in the march-may range.

For a DS game that's probably already completed voice acting by now, that would be unreasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back