• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think they should make other charicters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CEDELAS

yes i would like some more characters i think that the ff characters should actually get into the story so it would be cool

HeartsLight

It MIGHT make it a bit more interesting, but i don't think it's neccessary to the story. I think it can stand fine on it's own...

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
HeartsLight said:
It MIGHT make it a bit more interesting, but i don't think it's neccessary to the story. I think it can stand fine on it's own...

Exactly. THere is not really a point to include members from FF because they won't be much of a big of the story anyways; they are just mainly fillers. The story so far has made it far, without the need of many FF characters. Although, Auron seemed to have made quite a contribution to the storyline of Olympus.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Do I think you should spell charActers correctly? Yes.

Should they have other characters besides FF and Disney? No. They would be irrelevent to the plots and such. KH introduced the fact that the game only contains Disney and FF characters; why would they change it on us? It's fine the way it is.

Oathkeeper15

Keyblade Shards said:
Do I think you should spell charActers correctly? Yes.

Should they have other characters besides FF and Disney? No. They would be irrelevent to the plots and such. KH introduced the fact that the game only contains Disney and FF characters; why would they change it on us? It's fine the way it is.
Obviously the story DOESN'T only have FF and Disney characters, look at Namine and BHK, they are neither...but personally I think the story has all the characters it needs, or it will get too confusing, especially when referring to the Organization...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Its because BHK and Namine Are new Characters to the Game, Are you Saying Sora, Kairi, Riku and Ansem are Irrelivent to KH. Sora, Kairi, Riku, andAnsem arent Disney or FF idiot. Its because there all orginal

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Listen, Square knows what they are doing. They create the characters that they need to in order to fullfill necessary roles. Any more characters would just be a surplus...besides, too many people can create a crowd.....and KH is more advanced than that.

Drachyench

I would only like to see Musashi from the playstaion game added to it, mainly because he is the 'summoned hero'.

Deminem

Awards
well if they did make anymore they would become either disney or squaresoft because they would be the ones who made them see...

Deminem

Awards
But.... I WOULD LIKE TO SEE...

YOH ASAKURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( my avatar) from shaman king

kh+dai=heaven

but a new character would be kinda kool like just 1 or 2 and they could be like a mercenary or sumthin and like hunt heartless and stuff

AuronFanatic

Website
www.fanfiction.net
kh+dai=heaven said:
but a new character would be kinda kool like just 1 or 2 and they could be like a mercenary or sumthin and like hunt heartless and stuff

"Hi, I hunt Heartless! Never mind that I'll never be able to stop them because I don't have the Keyblade or that whenever I kill one, about a bazillion more take its place and hurt me!"

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah the KH series is fine as it is but a few different characters wouldnt hurt but if they do or dont put new characters in i wont care because i know this game is going to be grrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaattttt!!!! (Tony the Tiger) lol

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
*shoots down Tony the tiger with shotgun* me no like Tony the tiger he scaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrry!

I think they should include my favorite character the evil monkey from family guy! (points at avatar) HA! j/k I dun like him at all! HOpefully the rumors are true and they add Dragon quest to KH2 cause not only will it ccontribute allota sh*t it will make the story more interesting fundamentally kickass!

E

Ecstacy

eh i think the only new person i would wanna see is someone from FMA lol jk. kh is fine just the way it is.

Brian

adventchildkiori

Vice-Versa said:
Its because BHK and Namine Are new Characters to the Game, Are you Saying Sora, Kairi, Riku and Ansem are Irrelivent to KH. Sora, Kairi, Riku, andAnsem arent Disney or FF idiot. Its because there all orginal

yeah I call characters "Noruma Characters" but Orginal characters work too.

I think the game is fine the way it is, Noruma said himself he didnt want to add alot of FF characters (or FF stuff) because he didnt want it to end up being alot like his FF projects.

Pssh if you guys really want Shamen King and FMA as a video games, those are already out... just play those games. I know for sure that FMA has TWO video games out and I think theres a Shamen King game out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back