• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think they should make other charicters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
scooby dooo...... lmao thats funny. i think hat they should put FF12 cvharacters in their to promote the game. lol that would be cool but they most likely wont do that. but new characters mean more worlds which means more playing time which means better game.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
So the question here isn't exactly hwy there should be more characters, but why Nomura-san is acting like a bum! Who cares if there are more characters it mean the game will be more popular!Hella better then even god of war or hell even better then the 1st.If any FFA character he should add it should be the dudes from FF12 FF8 and FF10 and FF advent of children.

C

CEDELAS

i would like that there be like cool mini games wich could introduce some new ppl like kh was preety empty only 100 characters and most of wich u kill and never see again

Valeth

AuronFanatic said:
"Hi, I hunt Heartless! Never mind that I'll never be able to stop them because I don't have the Keyblade or that whenever I kill one, about a bazillion more take its place and hurt me!"
You know, thats very nice and all but can you please get back on topic. I don't think they should add any other characters besides FF or Disney (some disney characters just were not meant to be in the games whatsoever). I'd consider Sora, Riku, Kairi, etc. to be FF characters if Disney wasn't taking part in the game but thats just my oppinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back