• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think we should be able to change Sora's costume in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Costume or no costume for Sora?

• yes completly!

Votes: 45 73.8%
  • no never!!

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khandbz

I think we should totally be able to control what he's wearing!!:confused: Your thoughts......:cool:

ICECOOL113

Re: Do you think we should be able to change Sora's costume in Kh3?

Well from the trailer it looks as if Sora and the gang are keeping the clothes from KHII. So although it would be a fun idea, at this point not sure if I am interested in a Sora make over. If these outfits were to say, give me a boost in magic, strength, resistance, or defense then yeah I would be interested.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

I'm neutral. It'd be fun (or horrifying) to see a bunch of customs for Sora and wearing ones that go totally against a world, but I wouldn't feel like I'd miss out if it didn't happen. I'd like an evolved (and fixed) version of the Drive Forms if that counts.

khandbz

I agree his clothes should have powers in kh2 the faires gave his garments power so maybe Square will expand on this aspect of the game.:confused:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I would like that, and have the clothes give stat changes and powers an' stuff.

sora x kairi

Yh I think we should be able to change his outfit and the colour of it because it would be cool

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

In all honesty, I'm good with Sora being in his KH2 clothes. It hasn't gotten nearly as old as his first outfit in KH1.

If it were Riku or Kairi, I'd be a hundred percent supportive on changing their looks entirely.

Loxdani

I would like to see new clothes across the board specially donald and goofy to follow the trend of new clothes with a numbered title. On the topic of "customazibility" I think it would be cool to physically the boost item equipped like belt and rings but I do not want to change the clothes themselves. Sora is a character in his own right not a sum of parts that a player put together call his/hers.

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com

Honestly, all I want is to have different outfits for every world, and then when you visit canon worlds such as Twilight Town, Hollow Bastion, Traverse Town, Destiny Island, etc. then you'd get Sora's normal duds (or it would be cool to be able to change outfits from worlds you've already visited in canon worlds as well so that the game feels a bit more like your own)

Loxdani

...so that the game feels a bit more like your own

I understand your point of view but that is exactly what I personally do not want. I see this game as me embarking in Sora's journey and not the other way around. I see Sora as a character with his independent mind that would much rather show that he is from another world than blend in and lie. All the time that they blended in was b/c of Donald. Too much customization feel like MY character going on a quest and not SORA going on a quest.

I would also not take the option away from you and other that prefer customization. If given the option I would not change his clothe other than normal game change

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

It's already been confirmed Sora is getting a new outfit guys, they just haven't finalized the design. I assume Riku and Kairi will be getting them as well, and to be honest I think Donald and Goofy deserve some new clothes, too.

As for the topic, I wouldn't mind choosing between premade clothes or something, but I don't know if I want them to fully customizable. I guess it depends on the options?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

I personally think that he should just stick with whatever the designer slaps on him, only changing when the worlds demand so (just like the data world and Halloween Town, among others if any). In my view, it'd accentuate his identity and presence in the game. I prefer all the boosting and different abilities be left to Keyblades.

Probably this time, less zippers and belts. :p

Antar

Awards

Honestly, all I want is to have different outfits for every world, and then when you visit canon worlds such as Twilight Town, Hollow Bastion, Traverse Town, Destiny Island, etc. then you'd get Sora's normal duds...

I agree with this part. It would be nice, unlkess I'm asking for too much, to have a new slightly modified look for every world. Like a Jungle Book world (we know it's coming guys) would have an outfit with more of a green and brown theme with lots of leaves. An Aladdin world (for example) would have a more Arabian style to the cloths. The outfit doesn't have to be completely different, keep the general shape and form but just have it slightly modified. But this is just high hopes, I won't be disappointed if it won't have any feature like this.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

I expect dlc as far as the eye can see. Want to play as KH2 Sora, that'll be 4.99.

Gram

Banned
Awards

So long as he's not in that kh2 strap mess of an outfit I'm fine.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I definitely see multiple costumes (and DLC) on the way. Clearly SE is accepting the fact of DLC and both FFXIII-2 and FFXIII:LR feature a lot of different costumes, LR especially having a ton of different ways to customize Lightning. I don't know if I want to play dress-up with Sora, but I'd sure like some costumes.

While I love the Kingdom Shader, I think costumes make him blending in far easier than the shader can do. The reason being, no matter how much the shader makes him look like the style, he just does not fit in Agrabah with any of the outfits he has had yet in KH. Even just changing the color or adding something on top of it would be great imo Trust me, Sora could definitely fit a small closet in that gummi ship, or just throw it all on the floor (you can tell by his room that he's not that tidy).

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Well from the trailer it looks as if Sora and the gang are keeping the clothes from KHII. So although it would be a fun idea, at this point not sure if I am interested in a Sora make over. If these outfits were to say, give me a boost in magic, strength, resistance, or defense then yeah I would be interested.
It was announced that Sora would get a new outfit in June.

I myself only change outfits for aesthetic reasons in games usually, unless it's like the ultimate armor or something. I think having new outfits for each world would help Sora stand out less, which is paramount to keeping the separate worlds secret.

Loxdani

I repeat what I have said: When has Sora ever cared about "keeping the world order"?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

I repeat what I have said: When has Sora ever cared about "keeping the world order"?

When has he ever not, though? Although now it doesn't seem to be that big a deal as it was in the first game, Sora has never told anyone other than the Radiant Garden gang and Triton and Ariel (and that was only because he was confronted) that he's from a different world. I think that's a sign enough that he's still aware of keeping it discreet.

Thinking back, I found that I'm actually quite partial to Sora's clothes adjusting to the worlds he visits. However, I still prefer him to stick with what's given to him. Going by KH1 and KH2, nobody seemed to have questioned Sora's clothes however outlandish he looked in some of the worlds, so I think his clothing is actually a non-issue.

Loxdani

However, I still prefer him to stick with what's given to him. Going by KH1 and KH2, nobody seemed to have questioned Sora's clothes however outlandish he looked in some of the worlds, so I think his clothing is actually a non-issue.
You said right here what I have been thinking the whole time. When has anyone ever called him out on his clothes. I feel only once but I can't remember the world

The world order thing the only that comes to mind is Alladin but Sora doesn't go out of way to tell people that he is from another world but he doesn't try to hide it either. Donald is the only one that tries to keep it always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back