• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think you should be able to alter Sora's look?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should you be able to altar Sora's look?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Horrible idea

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • That'd be awesome

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupuscurrit

I think we should be able to add things like, different colored necklaces, clothes, keyblade, etc...

Also, somwtimes if Sora takes a huge blow on the face or something it would show a scar, like one across the eye.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Naw, it would be too much for Sora to take. He developped a lot since KH, and he looks quite good now, but if he ends up having a face with blue and purple hues, Kairi wouldn't be too pleased about it :p. Just think about it, would you like someone to play with your appearence if you were a video game character? (Wait, I don't think that was a correct comment o_O;).

Well anyways, I don't think it's a good idea.

Sora's star

REala728 said:
actually not really... i like his look.. and i hate to see his face all bruised >>

You are absolutely right REala728.Sora is perfect and I don't want to see his pretty face bruised.

RikuOfDarkness

It's a nice idea, but I like Sora looking just the way he is. I dont think it'd suit the style either.

Reverse Dragon

You outta be able to change his looks, but only when equipping Items to boost him, like Master Earring outta show up as an earing...Every Item has its look and hwne equipped his look would be altered slightly. But not that Bruising/Scarring Stuff

mattdelig29

If Sora got all bruised like that, by the time he would go to The Nightmare Before Christmas world, he wouldn't have to dress up all scary, because he'd be scary enough himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back