• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you want a different limited edition?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

omnipresent

Sora's gloves and Mickey ears would be a nice touch! And while you're at it why not just add a Keyblade haha!! If they added some spectacular merchandise in KH2.5 I would hope that they continue to sell that kind of merchandise for KH3's limited edition.
A keyblade would be crazy awesome. But how much it would jack up the price would be insane! I suppose if they ever decided to do Keyblades they would probably make it a miniature (which I wouldn't mind personally).

And for KHIII I really hope they go HUGE. We've been waiting so long for this game. We deserve something awesome for our time.

MegaCore5

Awards
A keyblade would be crazy awesome. But how much it would jack up the price would be insane! I suppose if they ever decided to do Keyblades they would probably make it a miniature (which I wouldn't mind personally).

And for KHIII I really hope they go HUGE. We've been waiting so long for this game. We deserve something awesome for our time.
I would like to see a key played key chain lol. The price would be unreasonably high if the key blade was a bundle with the game. But what am I saying I actually already own a keyblade that I got at Metro City comic con! If they were to make keyblades I would like to see them make the oath keeper and oblivion!

P4L1_B34$T

Honestly, I don't like the pin. I think there should be more. Also, I doubt I'll really wear it, although I might pin it on my bag or something. I'm hoping they'll add more to it since it's still early. I have the artbook from KH 1.5 and I thought that was pretty neat. I also got the mark of mastery edition for KH3D. I really liked that edition so I'm hoping they come out with something else similar to that.

omnipresent

I would like to see them make the oath keeper and oblivion!
Yea. A different variety would be pretty neat. Not just limited to the Kingdom Key.

Also, I doubt I'll really wear it, although I might pin it on my bag or something. I'm hoping they'll add more to it since it's still early. I have the artbook from KH 1.5 and I thought that was pretty neat. I also got the mark of mastery edition for KH3D. I really liked that edition so I'm hoping they come out with something else similar to that.
I don't think Square really planned for people to wear the pin. They probably see it as more of a collector's item to display somewhere.

And I really wish I could have gotten the mark of mastery edition :(
It looked really awesome!

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I'm probably going to end up getting a collector's edition instead of the limited edition if that's possible. I feel like this is the type of game I would get a CE for. Of course, if the LE suddenly has some more cool stuff added to it then I might just go with that. The pin doesn't really do it for me though.

omnipresent

I'm probably going to end up getting a collector's edition instead of the limited edition if that's possible. I feel like this is the type of game I would get a CE for. Of course, if the LE suddenly has some more cool stuff added to it then I might just go with that. The pin doesn't really do it for me though.
I'd love to get the collector's edition but I can't understand Japanese haha. I'm really hoping they do add something to spruce up this LE!!

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I'd love to get the collector's edition but I can't understand Japanese haha. I'm really hoping they do add something to spruce up this LE!!

What I meant was that I'm hoping they make a collector's edition for North American fans. I still have hope but if all I get is the LE then so be it. Still hoping they give us something fancy in the states.

omnipresent

What I meant was that I'm hoping they make a collector's edition for North American fans. I still have hope but if all I get is the LE then so be it. Still hoping they give us something fancy in the states.
Oh yea I'm definitely hoping for something in addition to the pin. I really can't imagine they could go from the great artbook to just a pin.

And what about case sizes? If they just do a normal bluray case then KHI.5 and II.5 will look weird next to each other

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Oh yea I'm definitely hoping for something in addition to the pin. I really can't imagine they could go from the great artbook to just a pin.

And what about case sizes? If they just do a normal bluray case then KHI.5 and II.5 will look weird next to each other

Well, the pin IS an official Disney pin. So for collectors, this is a gem! But for normal people...? It's a downer -_-

And they've discussed on the actual site the fans' distaste with mismatching cases. Apparently they're considering how they'll look together on the shelf. That's definitely a good sign for us!

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Well...I think the main things I want for the outside of Japan LE's are:

-A case similar in dimension to 1.5
-A booklet or paper with a message from Nomura
-And maybe a code for a PS3 theme for each of the 3 games

kmorris2609

I really don't see why the U.S and UK couldn't also get the collector's editions of 2.5 that Japan is getting. I think they would sell a ton of copies of the Collector's Editions over here and all it would do is increase their profits.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I really don't see why the U.S and UK couldn't also get the collector's editions of 2.5 that Japan is getting. I think they would sell a ton of copies of the Collector's Editions over here and all it would do is increase their profits.
I'm not sure, myself. I mean: I understand that it won't sell as well here, but at least give us ONE version like the ones Japan is getting. That would be sensible, I think.

davidXIIIaxel

I think - in the interest of fairness - that the set containing both games and the special CD should be released here. I think that's one of them, right? The one with the black case?
yup. they have both kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 and i think there was a cd aswell. it really sucks that they get that and all we get is the kingdom hearts 2.5 and a pin compared to japan.japan gets everything and we get the scraps. but atleast we get something. thats what counts.

limit

Normally I wouldn't mind having a pin. I'm fine with anything for the sake of it being free - heck, I ordered a Mickey pin from Disney even though I honestly don't care about pins because it was free. But with KH, I expect a lot more because this is my series. The pin is majorly disappointing, so I'm just sitting here waiting hopefully for that US collector's edition.

I don't really want a theme unless it's high-tier. I personally didn't like the 7-11 theme or the pre-order theme with 1.5, but the unlockable themes were absolutely sexy (that heart design). Same for the chrome BBS theme for PSP featuring TAV and Mickey. Why not have lithographs, or more postcards?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think - in the interest of fairness - that the set containing both games and the special CD should be released here. I think that's one of them, right? The one with the black case?

There are two versions: one accompanied by 1.5, and another accompanied by 1.5, a 3-disc bluray soundtrack (not complete), and an exclusive artbook.

davidXIIIaxel

Normally I wouldn't mind having a pin. I'm fine with anything for the sake of it being free - heck, I ordered a Mickey pin from Disney even though I honestly don't care about pins because it was free. But with KH, I expect a lot more because this is my series. The pin is majorly disappointing, so I'm just sitting here waiting hopefully for that US collector's edition.

I don't really want a theme unless it's high-tier. I personally didn't like the 7-11 theme or the pre-order theme with 1.5, but the unlockable themes were absolutely sexy (that heart design). Same for the chrome BBS theme for PSP featuring TAV and Mickey. Why not have lithographs, or more postcards?
i really liked the postcards that came with the dream drop distance bundle, and the box, it was beautiful. also the little mail envolope it came with. me and my sister pass notes to eachother through that.

Ok, so I could see us getting the combo of 1.5 and 2.5 (if we're talkin reasonably)
Whew! Ya saved my bacon, Sign!
lol maybe i guess but i highly doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaCore5

Awards
I will admit the collectors edition coming out to japan looks a lot cooler than the one we got... but we each get the same game so i'm not that jealous if the only difference is the box art...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back