• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you want a different limited edition?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Lol, I would actually love to have that. Each version of Dearly Beloved basically defines it's game - kind of a music-phile here :p

So I am not alone!

Even though the art book in the first was was small, it was still really cool to have. I always like those kinds of things.

Me too, I love seeing early character sketches that show off how the characters almost looked and whatnot

Anthony12KH

I've come to terms years ago that Japan gets the best stuff while overseas gets the lame stuff. When I saw the announcement, I wasnt surprised.

rufusisaghost

So I am not alone!

Me too, I love seeing early character sketches that show off how the characters almost looked and whatnot

It's true!! I can't believe what Sora used to look like before his final form. I wonder what the game would have been like in that case...

I've come to terms years ago that Japan gets the best stuff while overseas gets the lame stuff. When I saw the announcement, I wasnt surprised.
The cool thing is my best friend lives in Japan so if I want I can just get him to get something and send it to me XD

Last edited by a moderator:

rufusisaghost

Yeaahhh, haha, he's coming back next week and is bringing me fashions from there and I'm just like YES PLEASE YOU ARE MY HERO. Money is still a problem though, everything there is so expensive. It's insane.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
where I am not picky, I don't think its bad to have different options because some people love steel cases, others like artbooks. music or shirts. I'm actually a pin collector so it suited me just fine. but more options would be good but financially for them not sure if its a good business move. I could be good or bad depending on whos willing to pay.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
^This thread is kind of old so that means that unfortunately, I'll have to close it. :,D
We don't normally allow threads older than three months to be bumped, BUT, you're free to make a new one if you want~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back