• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do You Want To See More 2D Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

disney233

Awards
At this point I want the game to be remade in this sweet unreal engine. Hell, I've been hearing that Disney got the rights back to Tarzan, so imagining an unreal engine Deep Jungle is....just salivating. They can have the chance to make glaringly bad bosses like JAFAR More exhilarating...and for a Frozen world, they really made Skoll such an exhilarating boss.

The problem I will forever have is the treatment of the Disney worlds, and what's even the next step. Because I have doubts on alot of old worlds coming back. Agrabah being an exception....and with how Disney worlds are treated like Arendelle and Corona....idk.

Xagzan

Awards
Are you kidding? I want to see more Disney 2D movies, so definitely yes. KH still has so many to visit or even revisit. We got Toy Story, but now we're still waiting on the Jungle Book. The Lion King still needs to be done right, and with Unreal would look unbelievable. Alice and Wonderland could be done in a non-boxy style. Aladdin still has the 3rd movie plot available. Sword in the Stone hasn't been done, there was that Sleepy Hollow short from the 40s, and I'd love to go back to the Steamboat Willie art. Still so many options without just sticking with the new, current fads.

AegisXIII

Awards
At this point I want the game to be remade in this sweet unreal engine. Hell, I've been hearing that Disney got the rights back to Tarzan, so imagining an unreal engine Deep Jungle is....just salivating. They can have the chance to make glaringly bad bosses like JAFAR More exhilarating...and for a Frozen world, they really made Skoll such an exhilarating boss.

The problem I will forever have is the treatment of the Disney worlds, and what's even the next step. Because I have doubts on alot of old worlds coming back. Agrabah being an exception....and with how Disney worlds are treated like Arendelle and Corona....idk.
You just made me dream.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I thought they would go with The Jungle Book to replace a Tarzan world. It would be interesting to revisit Tarzan after all this time and actually bring platforming back to the series would be interesting, especially on the scale of KH3 worlds.

I agree, Jafar needs to get redemption as a boss fight. All of his boss fights were subpar (except his KH1 sorcerer fight).

I just hope that they actually have Disney villains fight. That's what made the worlds in KH1 and 2 so special.

Noivern

Awards
.. You know. As someone who's been following this forum for a few years (I've been stalking for longer than I've been a member myself), I can't help being amused at so many people wanting to see worlds like Agrabah brought back after so many complaints that they were tired of seeing it, lol.

That being said, yeah, I want 2D worlds. And no, I don't want to revisit older worlds with a few exceptions.

My picks for a KH3 would be:

- Hawaii (Lilo & Stitch, going through the whole Island from underwater sections at the beach, the city and even the volcano)
- Princess & The Frog (Haven't seen the movie, but it should be here. for multiple reasons)
- Brave (I want the darker forest and the castle. Also Bears. Also, Merida. shes cool.)
- My Little Mermaid 2 (This is mostly for the story. I grew up with the movie and I think it's lovely, and I think it would be the perfect opportunity to showcase that the flow of time in worlds is different. And I REALLY want to see the plot of Ariel giving up her role as a princess only for her daughter to be one of the new PoH.)
- The Incredibles
- Chicken Little (C'mon, he's cute. And a summon. And I like that movie.)
- Emperor's New Grove
- Treasure Planet (A man can dream, lol)

I would also love to see a 101 Dalmatians movie, but I think that would be a bit hard considering they have been featured in 1 already; but Cruella is one of the 3 best disney villains alongside Izma and Hades, and the only one I actually hated. well, alongside the one from Hunchback of Notre Dame, but that one I just plain hate without actually finding iconic lol)
Brother Bear is cool too, but IDK how that one could work and I don't want any more animal transformations.

AegisXIII

Awards
Wow. There really is a need for a KH1 remake. I can feel it too. Although, my only complaint would be that it would break consistency with kh2 then. Unless they redo the whole serie in Unreal Engine, which is very unlikely. 😆

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
.. You know. As someone who's been following this forum for a few years (I've been stalking for longer than I've been a member myself), I can't help being amused at so many people wanting to see worlds like Agrabah brought back after so many complaints that they were tired of seeing it, lol.

That being said, yeah, I want 2D worlds. And no, I don't want to revisit older worlds with a few exceptions.

My picks for a KH3 would be:

- Hawaii (Lilo & Stitch, going through the whole Island from underwater sections at the beach, the city and even the volcano)
- Princess & The Frog (Haven't seen the movie, but it should be here. for multiple reasons)
- Brave (I want the darker forest and the castle. Also Bears. Also, Merida. shes cool.)
- My Little Mermaid 2 (This is mostly for the story. I grew up with the movie and I think it's lovely, and I think it would be the perfect opportunity to showcase that the flow of time in worlds is different. And I REALLY want to see the plot of Ariel giving up her role as a princess only for her daughter to be one of the new PoH.)
- The Incredibles
- Chicken Little (C'mon, he's cute. And a summon. And I like that movie.)
- Emperor's New Grove
- Treasure Planet (A man can dream, lol)

I would also love to see a 101 Dalmatians movie, but I think that would be a bit hard considering they have been featured in 1 already; but Cruella is one of the 3 best disney villains alongside Izma and Hades, and the only one I actually hated. well, alongside the one from Hunchback of Notre Dame, but that one I just plain hate without actually finding iconic lol)
Brother Bear is cool too, but IDK how that one could work and I don't want any more animal transformations.
Ariel was never a PoH, but I would actually like for her to become one and that grants her the ability to travel on land and sea (so if we revisit Atlantica, she joins the party). I would like them to have a double boss fight - Ursula and Morgana, with Ariel/Melody on your party.

I'm not sure what can happen in a Chicken Little world, but I'm going to be honest, I really don't like him or the movie. So I was kinda annoyed seeing him in KH2 and was horrified for a few years that he may actually get a world.

I think some worlds have opened up in terms of the villain not being a fighter. They did Tangled and didn't include Mother Gothel as a boss fight, so I can easily see them using Cruella (somehow). I would love if they gave the Dalmatians some sort of main plot purpose (since Nomura's been digging up minor things from KH1).

Some worlds I don't need to see again (even though there's potential) like Wonderland. But other worlds that have been used a ton like Agrabah and Halloween Town, I really want to revisit.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
^ Yeah, it's too bad Disney doesn't own more stop-motion films. Aside from TNBC, there's really only James and the Giant Peach, right? How awesome it would be if Coraline, ParaNorman, Kubo, etc. could be worlds in KH... Laika is amazing.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I agree, stop motion would be insane to see in unreal engine. All the more reason to bring Halloween Town back...at least for one game in UE.

horto12485

Awards
Halloween town and pride lands on UE4/5 would be glorious.

Well i can agree with that i can see the Pride Lands return if we get a Kingdom Hearts game for the Next Saga with a Jungle World in it whichever game it can return in if KH IV then maybe the Story of Simba's Pride or prehaps an Original Story after Simba's Pride.

horto12485

Awards
Well yes i mean KH3 had less Disney Worlds and there were only 2 2D Disney Worlds Hercules (Olympus) (Glad were no longer going to see Hercules after wrapping up the Olympus Saga in Kingdom Hearts unless they make Hercules a Summon) and 100 Acre Wood (With only one map)... I mean whatever's left of the 2D Disney Stuff we haven't seen in the Kingdom Hearts series...

Treasure Planet (Legacy to Galaxy)
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (The Lost Capital)
The Emperor's New Groove (Kuzco's Empire)
The Jungle Book (The Wild Jungle)
Sword in the Stone (Fields of Bravery)
Robin Hood (Nottingham Forest)
Lilo and Stitch (Kuwai Islands)
Brother Bear (Spirit Mountain)
The Princess and the Frog (Town of Wishes)
The Black Cauldron (Land of Prydain)

Not sure how will Pocahontas, Bambi, Disney Television Animation Characters, 101 Dalmatians and the Great Mouse Detective can be represented in the Next Saga of Kingdom Hearts whether or not they'll do it in the form of Playable Worlds or Cameos/Summons.

If they do bring in Mary Poppins for Kingdom Hearts maybe have some Representation either as a Character in a World or World

I also would like to see the Return of both the Pride Lands and Agrabah since neither one never returned for Kingdom Hearts 3 sans Simba being a Summon. Plus it would be nice to see the Pride Lands in Unreal Engine graphics with the Grass being Green and interactions with the Animals. I'm a little 50/50 on whether or not bring back the Land of Dragons but i'll think about it. If they don't bring back the Symphony of Sorcery in a way of Fantasia 2000 i would be surprised if they make the Firebird a Secret Boss.
I also doubt about if they're bring back Neverland or not but if they did then Sora would have to bring Kairi and maybe meet Wendy's Daughter Jane Darling and maybe reuniting with Wendy after visiting Neverland other than that mixed Feelings about Neverland Returning.
I Doubt they're going to bring back Arendelle with a New Location being in the Enchanted Forest. And i also doubt they're going to bring back Beast's Castle well i don't think they aren't cause there's no Gaston or Forte to deal with so other than that i think we're done with the Old Princesses of Heart and now we've gotten the New Princesses of Heart that being Kairi, Anna, Elsa and Rapunzel so far but we don't know who will be the last three New Princesses of Heart most of us people think (Moana, Merida and Tiana) some think (Vanellope, Moana, Merida) some others think (Pocahontas Kida, Moana, Tiana and Vanellope) but i think it's going to be (Tiana, Moana and Merida). But with Kingdom of Corona only having the retelling of the Movie i doubt it'll return since the TV Series takes place after the Movie with Characters like Zhan Tiri, Lady Caine, Quirin, Adira, Lance Strongbow, Angry and Red (Real Names: Keira and Catalina) Cassandra and Varian.

Hmm not sure about the Muppets though not sure how or will they be represented in the Kingdom Hearts Series. Or the Disney Parks. And maybe The Nutcracker and the Four Realms and the Upcoming New Film Jungle Cruise next Year

And i wouldn't bring back Atlantica because a lot of us People agree it's the Worst world in the Series and no World based on Chicken Little, Home on the Range, Cars or Disney Live Action Remakes

Not sure about Marvel or Star Wars worlds yet but some of us do want to see at least One World for Marvel and Star Wars for at least one Storyline other than that i'll think about it though or if they do then maybe have Marvel Characters appear in Each Disney World and Original Worlds so that way they can have some representation like the Final Fantasy Characters. Or maybe make it similar to getting Torn Comic Pages similar to the 100 Acre Wood's Torn Pages where you can go to each World and collect Comic Book pages

Though most of the Disney Animated Films from Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar are all CGI... So here are what CGI Worlds i want to see as well...

CGI Disney Animated Worlds

Dinosaur 2000 (The Land of Dinosaurs)
Meet the Robinsons (Todayland)
Wreck-it Ralph (Game Central/The Internet)
Zootopia (Zootopia)
Moana (Motunui)
Raya and the Last Dragon (Kumandra)

Pixar Worlds

A Bug's Life (Ant Island)
Incredibles (City of Supers)
Wall-E (Desolated Zone)
Brave (Dunbroch Kingdom)
Inside Out (Riley's Mind)
Coco (Land of the Dead)
Onward (Land of Magic)
Soul (City of Music)

Perkilator

Awards
I’d definitely wanna see more 2D worlds in future games. My picks for KH3 would be:
  • Princess and the Frog, with an original plot involving Luxord, a resurrected Dr. Facilier, and Dream Eaters.
  • Emperor‘s New Groove, following the plot of the movie.
  • Agrabah, following the plot of Aladdin and the King of Thieves (and with Kurt Zisa making a return).

Back