• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

doctor who the end of time part 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gene chaos

WARNING WHATS IN THIS THREAD WILL BE DISSUCSING WHAT HAPPENED, SO IF YOU DIDN''T WATCH IT THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!!

i honestly liked this what completely surpised at the end of it with the whole of time lords wanting to destroy existence. happy to see that the time lords surived since the darleks were suppost to be comepetely gone yet they always came out of nowhere in random points in time.

thoughts on this

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Oh god I loved it immensely! My favorite seen was when The Master attacked the hamburger lady up until he attacked the two homeless people and presumably ate them. I also loved the ending scene where The Master became the entire human race. He was everyone and I lol'd hard!. xDDD

I can't wait for the next episode when the Time Lords return! The Narrator and the actor he's played by are so cool. I have a feeling he has a relation to either The Master or The Doctor.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
It was very cool, probably the best christmas special so far. I am wondering how the Time Lords are going to return and what the Doctor will think about it, so I am very much looking forward to part two.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I really don't know what to ssay
It felt so weird and different from the previous episodes. Not only that, but the master lost his awesome personality from The last of the Timelords part. I didn't like his 'hunger' one as much.
Also, the flying. What's up with that?

Still, it's pretty suspenseful, and I can't wait for New Years to find out what's happening. I've seen the first 2 minutes of part 2 and it looks interesting.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
^adolept. It wasn't really flying so much as propelling and jumping high. This was done via using up certain unexplained amounts of his life span. The Master is killing himself basically by doing such.

Amata - second best. The previous one on the Titanic was epic.

genechaos - yep. The Master was hilarious. "Got to got to got to stop the smell! the stench!" great line! :3

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Don't know about new Doctor Who. I mean how can you possibly top a war between the Cybermen and Daleks. That's jumping the shark if I've ever heard it.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Bump.

For those of us who do not live where the BBC or BBC America networks are accessible but do in fact have internet access I have found the full two The End of Time episodes both parts 1 and 2. So if anyone is interested in watching Christmas' The End of Time Part 1 or New Years' The End of Time Part 2 go to the below link and watch it. Both were great episodes. :D

YouTube - DoctorwhoEpisodesHD's Channel

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Bump.

For those of us who do not live where the BBC or BBC America networks are accessible but do in fact have internet access I have found the full two The End of Time episodes both parts 1 and 2. So if anyone is interested in watching Christmas' The End of Time Part 1 or New Years' The End of Time Part 2 go to the below link and watch it. Both were great episodes. :D

YouTube - DoctorwhoEpisodesHD's Channel
Thank you!

yay the weeping angels are back they were spectaculer

Oh FUCKING SH- *blinked*

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard

FMR09

Website
www.facebook.com
I absolutely love Doctor Who but I found part one of the of time quite weird.. I enjoyed the second part far more and thought it was a fantastic end for David Tennent, who will be a very hard act to follow!

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
It's true there were some issues with part 1. However it was still fantastic. In particular I was greatly disappointed with Joshua Naismith. I expected him to thrill me but he was just some filler character in the end result. I loved the Master's hunger. that was the best scene when he attacked and devoured the humans.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I really wish the Weeping Angels weren't coming back, actually. Not that I hated the episode, I loved it. But it just feels like they were only suitable for a one time thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back