• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dodge Roll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I dunno if it's just me, but the ability Dodge Roll in Kingdom Hearts is not available in Kingdom Hearts 2. It is, although, a reaction command for one heartless, but not an freely used abilty. I miss that quick, effective move that saves your life in tight situations! I wish it was still there.... and I miss it!
How bout' you guys? Do you miss that ability too?

:cool:

dodge roll did sometimes save my butt, but quick run is alot better.

EDIT: Yes there's an ability called quick run, you get it if you level up wisdom form.

XIIIKIDD

I agree. Gimme my dodge roll back! *goes to the set of Planet of the Apes with the Statue of Liberty* Damn you Square-Enix!!! DAMN YOOOUUU!!!!!

Dr. Stoopid

deeman said:
Aww crud, I hate wisdom form, but when you get it, is the ability used in normal Sora form?

Abilities learned from leveling up the drive forms are also learned by normal sora, but one level weaker. I.E. when wisdom learns quick run Lvl 2, (which happens at wisdom level 3) you learn quick run Lvl 1 as normal sora.

Same as the other form abilities like valor's high jump.

D.A.

Huntley, Illinois. Also known as the middle of now
deeman said:
I dunno if it's just me, but the ability Dodge Roll in Kingdom Hearts is not available in Kingdom Hearts 2. It is, although, a reaction command for one heartless, but not an freely used abilty. I miss that quick, effective move that saves your life in tight situations! I wish it was still there.... and I miss it!
How bout' you guys? Do you miss that ability too?

:cool:
Yes I miss it. Dodge Roll was a neccessity to some key dodging [no pun intended] in the first game. It made things fun, I don't know. Maybe I just like rolling around. =P But I do miss it.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
please dont yell at me but someone needs to tell me!!!

I AM VERY FRUSTRATED SO CAN SOMEONE JUST PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO START A THREAD ON THIS DAMN WEBSITE?!?!??!?!!!!! I KNOW THIS MIGHT BE OBVIOUS AND I AM PROBABLY MISSING THE SIMPLEST LINK BUT IF SO ONE CALLS ME RETARDED I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO SLAP THEM!!! :mad:

*calms self*

ROUGH DAY.

Dr. Stoopid

Cynel said:
i know you can use dodge roll, only if it shows up in the TRIANGLE command, means if you really need to, if it's necessary though.

Only as a reaction against an exploding minute bomb, which we do know full well about.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I never used dodge roll in KH1 except that ansem fight in end of the world, at destiny island after yo fight darkside. Y'know to dodge those dark pools.
XD ia ccidently hit dodge roll the first time I was playing and odged the dark pools of water. W00t!

But yeah In KH2 you dont really need dodge roll for all the different abilities you obtain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back