• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone else find it unlikely

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedairyfairy

that BBS will still be released this summer in Japan? I have this feeling that because Days is just now getting released that there is no way in hell BBS will be ready by summer?I'm thinking delay. =[

any thoughtS?

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
There is no chance of it being it released this summer in Japan. Unless they've been working on it since the moment they unannounced it. So I suppose its a 50/50...

keyhole

Also 50/50 because there is no way if they are only releasing Days in may that they'll get BBS 2-3 months later unless they delay it too a christmas release in japan that would be ok.

Rix

:)
Awards
Well, after reading interviews during the progress of making the games, it seems like Days has been the hardest game to make. Probabky because it's been hard to get everything to work as it should on the DS. While it seems like making BBS has been easier. So since Days was planned to get released first and they wanted to release it first, I think that BBS has been delayed because Days has been delayed so many times. So I do actually think we don't have to wait for too long for BBS to be released.

But.. I think it will still take a couple of months, so summer 2009 might be a bit too soon especially when we haven't heard any announcments about it yet.

zillagod

Well, after reading interviews during the progress of making the games, it seems like Days has been the hardest game to make. Probabky because it's been hard to get everything to work as it should on the DS. While it seems like making BBS has been easier. So since Days was planned to get released first and they wanted to release it first, I think that BBS has been delayed because Days has been delayed so many times. So I do actually think we don't have to wait for too long for BBS to be released.

But.. I think it will still take a couple of months, so summer 2009 might be a bit too soon especially when we haven't heard any announcments about it yet.

Just because they aren't releasing information, it doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't close to finished. They may just be tweaking and adding a few more things while waiting on Days to be released, espescially since it seems like most people would prefer to buy BBS over Days. Which would mean if they came out at the same time Days might would sell less, and they probably don't want to take that chance.

AllEndsWith-

Just because they aren't releasing information, it doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't close to finished. They may just be tweaking and adding a few more things while waiting on Days to be released, espescially since it seems like most people would prefer to buy BBS over Days. Which would mean if they came out at the same time Days might would sell less, and they probably don't want to take that chance.

I guess you could say that.

Take Sonic and the Black Knight for example, I was following it and SEGA didn't release a scratch of info about untill NY Comic-Con and nearing the release date.

Maybe its the same case with Days.

Trimms

Christmas sounds likely as it will be a good time to make money.

i say the american version will be released during the holidays. japanese, maybe sometime during the fall.

Lolita

Dear You
If BBS does get released this year in NA, i'm guessing probably by the end of the year. If not, early next year.
As for being released in Japan, maybe mid-summer or early fall is my guess. Though if they find at least one problem, they'd have to delay it to tweak it until it's practically perfect, that's why games get delayed. o___o;

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Seeing S-E take on importing games id say spring next year for america.
They havent even gotten dissidia to us yet and not even a english days.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Also Id like to add the more they delay it the more of a chance they add stuff we want like cop op or multiplayer for BBS.
I really do see it happening since Sony says it wants to go with more online for the psp.
But to be honest I see another brawlish delay thing going on from S-E
=/
But sometimes there delays are cool (agito)

A

Audo

S-E never even claimed that BBS would release Summer 09 for Japan. They just said 09.
BBS is the last to be released anyway, so, maybe you should be asking about when Coded is going to start releasing new eps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back