• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone else find it unlikely

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
that BBS will still be released this summer in Japan? I have this feeling that because Days is just now getting released that there is no way in hell BBS will be ready by summer?I'm thinking delay. =[

any thoughtS?
Seperate teams are working on each game, it's not like it'll take forever. Though I predict an end of 09 release for BBS.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
that BBS will still be released this summer in Japan? I have this feeling that because Days is just now getting released that there is no way in hell BBS will be ready by summer?I'm thinking delay. =[

any thoughtS?

~ yeah, i do. when square goes public with a release date, it's usually gonna be after a series of delays the public doesn't know about.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
there is a slim chance that BBS will be released in summer, seeing as how there isn't even a ton of info on it, unlike 358. I think that 358, (depending on translating, adding english VA, all that bull honkey,) should be out in the US by January. i'm guessing the date will be about. . . . . January 23rd.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
there is a slim chance that BBS will be released in summer, seeing as how there isn't even a ton of info on it, unlike 358. I think that 358, (depending on translating, adding english VA, all that bull honkey,) should be out in the US by January. i'm guessing the date will be about. . . . . January 23rd.

If its only getting there at that time what about us poor down under folk? TT^TT

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
If your talking about Days, no way in hell it'll take that long. Especially a DS game.

End of August/Early September seems right for NA.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, after reading interviews during the progress of making the games, it seems like Days has been the hardest game to make. Probabky because it's been hard to get everything to work as it should on the DS. While it seems like making BBS has been easier. So since Days was planned to get released first and they wanted to release it first, I think that BBS has been delayed because Days has been delayed so many times. So I do actually think we don't have to wait for too long for BBS to be released.

That, and designing fourteen playable battle systems.

Anyways, we'll get BBS soon enough.

AlexAron

It really sucks for people like me who only own a PS2 and DSLite.
That means I can't get bbs or any more aditions to the series.
Besides Days of course
Nomura himself said that there will no more focusing on the PS2
Sadly
:cry:

Papou

We've raised our standards for video games to more than what the PS2 is capable of, so...

I wouldn't worry about it, KH3 is so far off.

AlexAron

there, there

BBS wont come out until around the holidays, so you have another chance to get a psp
I hope so
We've raised our standards for video games to more than what the PS2 is capable of, so...

I wouldn't worry about it, KH3 is so far off.
But all the PS3 is is better graphics and online but what are you going to do onlnine with KH3 and the graphics for the series aren't horrible on the PS2

FossilJoshXIII

i dont think they'd release both near the same time. imo, that just sounds like a bad marketing move. so summer, prolly not. fall or christmas, yeah.

i agree completely because if they do do that, fans like all of us will have to choose between one or the other or both but personally to me i dont like having 2 new games going @ the same time :p

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I hope so

But all the PS3 is is better graphics and online but what are you going to do onlnine with KH3 and the graphics for the series aren't horrible on the PS2

Yes, but whats the point of making them on the PS2? Its part of the old gen of consoles. Sony already released a this-gen console, so of course they're going to make it for a console thats in this gen.
Its like releasing Fable 2 or Halo 3 for the Xbox. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back