• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Anyone Else Find this Stupid?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
This. Honestly, as far as I am aware there are no translations for this scene yet (correct me if I am wrong) so we don't really know for certain what's happening in it. I'm not saying that it couldn't be some paradoxal loop, but judging whats going on by just the images is not a good idea. We are really only getting half the effect of the scene in that sense. I say we all wait for translations or the English version before calling shit "stupid" or "lame" or "cliche" and everything else people have been going on about. And if it turns out this is really what is happening then just complain to your heart's content :p

Here's your video with translations:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Make sure to have captions turned on.

Samhain

Bronze Member
YMX..is he a heart? clearly since he went to the time of BBS where Master Xehanort existed for no reason.

and clearly Ansem SoD did change the future seeing how he was the one who convinced the young Xehanort to go to darkness soo...

Amazing

This shit was hinted at in BBS Final Mix. Doesn't seem stupid if they had it in mind for a while.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
3D seems to imply that the entire Xehanort saga was initiated due to a time paradox. Ansem SOD had to travel back to convince YMX to travel to other worlds, and YMX had to travel for Ansem SOD to eventually exist.

I have to give some of you guys credit. People said bringing time travel into the series was stupid, and it definitely seems like it now.

To be honest I think the exact opposite on this matter. I think what Nomura did with Xehanort's plan is amazing, it pulls everything together in a way that I would have never thought of, I like where this is going to be honest.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It was funny when mickey tried using time magic on a time master wizard

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Here's your video with translations:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Make sure to have captions turned on.

Ah okay, my bad for jumping to the conclusion you hadn't seen translationsd yet :x This makes a lot more sense to me now tbh.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Square Enix has always been into time travel. Final Fantasy I was about time travel already. KH2 first showed us an example of time travel in the KH universe. It's not that surprising.

Also, we're not sure yet just who Young MX is.

Amazing

Just so I am clear on how this works: the incarnations of Xehanort are created when Xehanort places his heart into someone? So that can be said for Xemnas and Ansem SOD that appear in the throne room. Hmm..Is it possible that YMX is created from Terra?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
At least, a piece of his heart or darkness, yeah.

But I think YMX would look older if he was made from Terra. If anything, Xemnas is the one made from Terra. Even though I'm wondering if Terra isn't one of the 6 "other" Xehanort we didn't see the face of yet.

Amazing

Eh, yeah I think you're right. Xemnas is Terra's heart while Xehanort's heartless is part of Master Xehanort heart and the original Master Xehanort is well Master Xehanort.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
Wasn't there something said at the end of Re:Coded that once the Nobody and Heartless had died, the Somebody returned, and that Xehanort then found a way to keep both his Nobody and Heartless with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back