• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone else have this on their copy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
IMG_0162.jpg

(Sorry for the blurry-ness. Crappy camera.)

I noticed it right before going to bed and I couldn't help but show this to you guys.

So, did anyone else get this sorta thing on their copy?

If not, your thoughts on it?

Personally I find it amusing.

WaveK89

Mine has the game icon as it should. Don't have a slightest clue why that could be, haha. Did you buy just the game, or did you get the bundle?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's because they didn't specifically ensure the cases had only the game icon on them. Some have the movie icon, others the game one.

PrinnyGod

Awards
Actually, mine has the exact same thing on it. I noticed it right when I got it out of the box. I was a little worried something might be wrong with it until I started playing it.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
mine has the normal game icon. I was kinda hoping it was the video icon because I would've lol'd

Kiwi +

Awards
Heh I got the normal game icon as well. That's funny that you got that icon though.

Another Key

Haha mine has the normal game icon, but my friends' has the video one, which sucks cuz I bought the bundle.(Therfore I deserve to laugh at my epic video icon T.T)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back