• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does anyone else think this may happen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trip6996

do you think that they might make a kh game between kh2 and kh3 so there would be like a begining game event like the begining of kh2(waking up sora).

i mean something that leads up to kh3

and i know that all the new games have something to do with kh3 and i know that coded is after kh2

i mean a sidegame with sora before kh3

and im not sure if this is the right section

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Coded in between KH2 and KH3, but all three titles lead up to Kingdom Hearts 3; so your wish was automatically granted.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think so too.
In a way, it's both like and unlike what CoM did between the two games.
KH1 ended but had much more plot to be unsolved. To focus it, we had CoM and that brought about KH2.
While KH2 ended seemingly on a concluding notion, there was the scene at the very end of them receiving the letter, and then they're working on not one, but three games to satisfactorly base the upcoming plot.
Seeing how all clues at the end point at Sora and Riku from what we know today, having a game which is between KH2 and KH3 to lead to KH3's plot seems redundant - since Coded is half flashbacking to the time of KH1 and possibly KH2, despite it actually taking place between.

trip6996

yes coded is but it has yo do with the past like the other two i want a game between both kh2 and kh3 about the present time after kh2

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
To be honest, I'm not too sure. Some say it could be Coded or 358/2 days....but then again aren't they within the KH2 and KH3 or something like that....358/2 days I think is like COM (well almost in a sense that they started before KH2 if that makes sense). Coded on other hand, no idea. For between KH2 and KH3? Not too sure about that....

Venom1

Website
www.vgboxart.com
I think that their may be a game inbetween KH2 and KH3, BUT it wont be Coded, i think they will make a game similar to CoM that links the storylines together. But thats just a guess.

trip6996

358/2 days takes place mostly between CoM and kh2

coded takes place after kh2 when jimminy finds a wierd entry in his journal ansd shows it too micky(this is the untold past of micky during kh1)

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Coded is tricky since it's Post-KH2 Mickey... going to the past.

I think that their may be a game inbetween KH2 and KH3, BUT it wont be Coded, i think they will make a game similar to CoM that links the storylines together. But thats just a guess.

Game that linkes Days, Coded and BBS = KH3. No need to put another proxy before it.

trip6996

if i enjoy the next ones enough then i would like for one inbetween kh2 and kh3

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
if i enjoy the next ones enough then i would like for one inbetween kh2 and kh3

Shouldn't we say, instead, that "if I enjoy the next ones enough, I'd like there to be a KH4"?
Then we could talk about all the games to come between KH3 and KH4 :D
Since I really don't think there's any need for them to make any more games between KH2 and KH3. All the main issues at least seem to be handled.

trip6996

i think they should stop at kh3
but squease out as meny side games as posible as long as there good and make sense

T

tazztig

I guess. It might show some concepts from kh2 that wasn't quite finish.

trip6996

i could see at least 2 to 3 more games
maybe 1 more game, they could just do kh3 next and stop forever

T

tazztig

Nomura knows when to stop. KH series won't be around forever.<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back