• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does anyone even care about kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do u really care about kh3

• na im just waitin for kh2

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • yea stuff kh2 i want kh3

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • i want them both the same

Votes: 29 50.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

for some reason i have the feeling people are just making up crap about kh3 too get their post up were waiting on kh2 so why dicuss kh3 like ... is their anyone dying for kh3 more than kh2 so be honest are you guys really concerned abouot it at this time. im not

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
there is proof. the secret video at the end of KH2. Its the same type of teaser as Deep Dive. It might be a movie too, or just a game, probably on the PS3. That all we can really speculate. Im personalyl way more pumped for KH2

Roxas_Blivion

theres proof in th secret ending clip,it is about
the************************************

00000000000000000oo
o o keyblade war ooooooo oo
ooooooooo 0o
000000000000000000oo

Last edited:

skilled keyblada

Deathsaber99 said:
there is proof. the secret video at the end of KH2. Its the same type of teaser as Deep Dive. It might be a movie too, or just a game, probably on the PS3. That all we can really speculate. Im personalyl way more pumped for KH2
na thats not actually proof its somethingg that they will have too build off to make a sequel like with kingdom hearts 2 they werent going too make it unless kh1 sold well which it did so its most likely there will be a 3 but im saying i think most people are just looking for a way too up there posts cuz theyve ran out of kh2 topics too think of.

Lionheart002

Right now im more worried about playing kingdom hearts 2 and beating it a thousand times, but im sure when the kh2 hype wears off everyone will be on here talking about how they cant wait till kh3. :)

K

Kegluneq

I'm still waiting for KH2 over here in the US, At the moment I just want to stop hearing so much about Kingdom Hearts 3.

chriselric

It's gonna be the same with Kingdom Hearts 3, just like it was for Kingdom hearts 2. We're all going to go up on the forums, speculate a bunch of crap, then we're gonna have people import the game and spoil everything for us.

PassionRiku

Awards
Sure KH3 would be great, but I really think we should hold off on discussing possibilites for another game until the realease of KH2 in the states

basoulah

it's too early to talk about kh3 and i can't wait for kh2 to be released in english kh2 will be a hit game in the u.s.a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back