• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone here actually play fighting games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shinra

Banned
Awards
mostly smash 4 3ds, blazblue, persona 4 arena ultimax and 3rd strike online... I wanted to learn more and more but no one wants to play with me anymore

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
If anyone wants to boost all the online trophies in BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger with me, send me a PM! There's literally no one playing this right now.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I've played Mortal Kombat previously, but didn't love it. I recently picked up Street Fighter V and am really digging it, but man am I bad. I've got a lot to learn lol.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Bought these four games for about €10!

QudQLw9.jpg

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I used to play DBZ games when I was younger if that counts. Otherwise... I'd say no not really. I lost the desire to play PvP games a long time ago and prefer action adventure stories or the occasional life sim/builder sim.

D

Deleted member 32967

I used to play them loads years ago. These days, it's pretty rare if I do. I mainly play survival horror games.

D

Deleted member 263385

Yeah i have multiple of them like street fighter blazeblue and super smash bros which is my personal fav.

Back